MINHO WANTS HOSEOK GONE

AUTHOR POV -

Chareyoung ran to Seojoon's side. "I knew that one day he'd insult us in front of everybody. But I didn't know he would do such shameful thing and bury us live." Seojoon said.

"I don't know what's wrong with you. Instead of believing your son you are believing this outsider." Chareyoung said glaring at hoseok.

"No.. I know my son very well. He can do such filthy things." Seojoon said.

"And I know who is telling truth and who is lying." Seojoon said glancing at Chareyoung.

"Okay. I accept it. I know this girl. We were dating, and.."Jimin said but got interrupted.

"He said it... Congratulations he said it." Seojoon said mocking.

"Did you hear that ? Do you want to listen to something else ?" Seojoon said to chareyoung.

"This girl is crazy. She was after me. She is a stalker. When I wanted to get rid of her she is pretending to be pregnant and.." jimin said.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Stop, jimin. If you have any shame left, don't utter a word." Seojoon said with rage in his eyes.

"Insolent boy !" Seojoon grabbed jimin's jaw tightly.

"Useless man. You have defamed our family." He left his jaw abruptly.

"Seojoon atleast listen to him.." Grandma said.

"Let it be mom. He doesn't deserve to stand in front of me. What is he going to say ?" Seojoon said.

"I will end this today." Seojoon said.

"Let's talk inside." Chareyoung pleaded.

"Jimin. Get out of here." Seojoon said and grabbed jimin's arm.

"Don't show me your face again. Don't associate your name with our family's name otherwise we will get defamed more." He said in low voice.

Jimin didn't moved. "Didn't you hear me ?" Seojoon dragged him out of the venue.

He pushed him out. Jimin looked at his father with hatred. Yoongi glanced at hoseok.

Jimin's eyes turned towards hoseok. Behind hoseok Arin was smirking.

Jimin gritted his teeth and glared at hoseok. Hoseok also didn't backed down.
Jimin dusted off his jacket and left.

.

.

.

Hoseok was washing plates. "Hyung if that jimin had even touched you. I would throw a chair at him and would have broken his head." Tae said angrily.

"Look Tae, yoongi hyung is a gem. How could he have such a brother like a trash." Hoseok said disgusted.

"But yoongi hyung is different." Hoseok smiled remembering him.

'If you didn't knew how to ride why did you agreed for scooter.'

'I agreed because I trust you hoseok.'

Hoseok came out of his daze.

"Last time I couldn't apologise to him and now I didn't said bye." Hoseok pouted.

There in living room Minho sat on couch woth his tea. Jungsoo also sat drinking tea.

Dahyun was ironing. "Your son again created a scene in wedding. We couldn't even say bye to jungha properly." Minho said.

Tae and hoseok listened to it. Tae clenched the plate he was drying.

"Everybody was murmuring about what hoseok has done." Minho said scoffing.