JIMIN KIDNAPS HOSEOK

AUTHOR POV -

"Hyung r..ran away." Tae said. Dahyun read the letter. "For now I am going Busan." She read shocked.

Grandma sneakily heard their conversation and gasped.

.

Hoseok was carrying a bag with him. He stood near the road and dialled a no. "hello ?"

"Yes, I am waiting at airport road." Hoseok said. "You said someone would hand me tickets to Busan." Hoseok said.

"But no one has come till now." Hoseok said looking around. "Okay, I will wait here." He said and hung up.

Hoseok stood there waiting when a black van pulled up next to her and a man with his face covered pulled hoseok in.

"Ahhh, leave me !" Hoseok yelled. The van drove off.

.

Minho was trying hoseok's phone. Everyone was tensed. Chaeryoung was reading the letter and handed it to Seojoon who looked away.

"Look, Seojoon, we came here with gifts for pre-wedding ceremony. We weren't here to get humiliated." Grandma said.

Yoongi was sitting silently the whole time. "They have made a mockery out of all this. Tell me.. the boy ran away before engagement." Grandma cried.

Minho glared at taehyung. "She should've thought about our reputation."

"Stop it now. Calm down." Seojoon said. "You are asking me to stop ?" Grandma asked in disbelief.

"It's hoseok who crossed all limits. Listen, Seojoon. I was against this alliance from beginning." Grandma said.

"You insisted that's why I agreed " Dahyun's eyes were full of tears.

"You did it for Yoongi's happiness ? You said that this is a decent family " Grandma said eyeing Dahyun.

"They are melodramatic family. For them wedding is like a movie." Grandma said.

"Is he not there either ?" Minho asked on call. "I tried calling all his friends. He isn't with anyone." Minho said hanging up.

"Ms. Dahyun i already told you to ask to hoseok first." Seojoon said to dahyun. "I don't understand why you agreed to this alliance without hoseok's consent ?"

"If he wanted to do a job, you could've told us. The topic would've ended there. Anyway we aren't looking for a working boy. We are looking for simple homely boy." Seojoon said.

"We don't want a boy who likes to roam around."

"I swear mr. Seojoon. We didn't had a clue that he would do something as such." Jungsoo said.

"Pardon me but.. i didn't expect this from you." Seojoon said to dahyun.

"Hoseok has disgraced all of us." Seojoon said. Dahyun joined her hands. "Mr. Seojoon, please forgive me. Hoseok has made a mistake."

"I apologise, just please give me one chance.." dahyun pleaded. "I'll find hoseok and bring him here "

"Ms. Dahyun, i would have to praise your courage." Chaeryoung said. "Do you think after all this you would bring him and we'll accept him ?" She asked furiously.

"We don't trust him. He ran today, maybe he leaves in future also." Grandma said mocking. "Once a child gets out of control and does such thing, no one can stop them." Grandma said.

"Mom.." Tae came there. "Hyung's phone is not reachable." Tae said in low voice. "It's obvious." Yoongi's aunt said. 

"Because hoseok didn't ran away by mistake but did everything with planning." Aunt said. "He used to point out so many weaknesses of Yoongi, and he himself ?" Grandma said.