Part 1: Wedding night

Setting: A lavish bedroom, dimly lit with candles flickering softly. The atmosphere is tense, filled with the weight of unspoken words and simmering emotions.

 The atmosphere is tense, filled with the weight of unspoken words and simmering emotions

You: (sitting on the edge of the bed, heart racing as you hear the door creak open. Jungkook enters, his expression unreadable but tense.)

Jungkook: (voice cold and detached) "So, you're still here."

You: (nervously, trying to meet his gaze) "I... I didn't know what to expect. I'm sorry for all of this, Jungkook. If there was any other way..."

Jungkook: (interrupts, his tone sharp and unforgiving) "I don't want your apologies. I never wanted this marriage. You know why I'm here? Because your parents made it impossible for me to back out. But you still chose to go through with it."

You: (lowering your gaze, voice trembling) "I had no choice. My parents... they threatened to hurt themselves if I didn't marry you."

Jungkook: (his anger flares, his eyes narrowing as he takes a step closer) "So, you're saying this is my punishment?"

You: (shaking, voice barely above a whisper) "No. It's not like that. I didn't want to marry you either. I just... I just wanted to find a way out."

Jungkook: (sighs heavily, frustration evident in his voice) "Well, too late for that now."

(He strides towards you with purpose, his demeanor changing from cold to authoritative. Before you can react, he scoops you up into his arms.)

You: (struggling, eyes wide with fear) "What are you doing? Let me go!"

Jungkook: (his grip firm, ignoring your protests) "You're going to play the role of wife tonight. I don't care if you like it or not."

He carries you to the bathroom, his movements resolute

He carries you to the bathroom, his movements resolute. He places you unceremoniously in the bathtub, the cold porcelain making you shiver.)

You: (trying to get up, voice desperate) "Please, Jungkook. We don't have to do this. We can talk. We can-"

Jungkook: (cuts you off, his tone unwavering as he begins to remove his clothes) "No more talking. If you think you can walk away from this, you're mistaken."