Big Poppa

So put your legs up for daddy
And baby, I want you to let me take control

Stepping through the door of my boyfriend's house, I let out a sigh, unsure of what awaited me inside

We just got back from another one of Chris's 11:11 afterparties and an event like many others, there was a bit of controversy. The atmosphere was lively with flowing drinks and music. I was dancing with someone whom I thought was Chris, only to realize that it wasn't him when he was abruptly taken away from me.

——

"Energy, yeah
Give it all to me, yeah
Come press me, yeah
Come take what you need, yeah
Let me see you dance in front of me, yeah
Impress me
Impress me
Baby"

I let the music flow through my body as I grind my hips into Chris, his hands feeling foreign but I pay no mind to it, blaming the multiple drinks in my system. He rests his head on my shoulder, breathing in my scent. I gently bring my hand around to the back of his neck, drawing him closer.
As I start to turn around, I suddenly gasp as I feel his warm body slipping away from mine, accompanied by the voice of someone I had thought was right next to me.

"Yo!" An angry Chris yells, "What the fuck y'all got goin' on?!" I turn around, feeling confused and concerned by the sight.
The person I thought was Chris is on the floor, while Chris is gripping the back of his shirt with his left hand, staring at me with a mix of anger and distress in his eyes.

I struggle to find the right words. "I thought that was you," I say, but it sounds more like an excuse than the truth. "I swear, Chris." As I speak, I refuse to meet his gaze, instead scanning the room. I notice that those nearby are staring at us, while others continue to party and drink.
Chris released his grip, allowing the man to fall to the ground. The man quickly got up and made his way through the crowd, moving away from Chris and me.

"I think you done had a little too much to drink, don't you think?"As he approaches me, unable to find the right words and struggling to make sense of everything, I simply nod. He grabs my arm, pulls me, and forcefully escorts me out of the club. My mind raced on how to explain everything without it sounding like a complete lie.
As we step outside, I lower my head, anticipating the bright, flashing lights that will blind me as Chris guides us toward the black escalade. His grip tightens, and I can't help but wonder if there will be a bruise tomorrow.
He opens the car door pulling me in front of him to let me get in first, I comply stepping into the car and taking a seat on the cold, black leather before buckling myself in. Chris follows shortly after.

He gives the driver directions to his estate before going on his phone a flicking through apps, ignoring me. I sigh "Chr-" not being able to get anything out before he stops me,