Dilemma

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you

No matter what I doAll I think about is youEven when I'm with my booBoy, you know I'm crazy over you

——

You knew what you were doing wasn't okay.

These nasty acts that you participated in, the whispers of sweet nothings that at one point didn't have meaning behind them, but as you two continued sneaking around, the words spoken began to have feelings attached to them and true meaning behind them.

You didn't mean for it to happen, it just did.

Flashback
——

"Shit-" Your boyfriend August spoke as his phone rang, "This my mom, I'll be right back." He said as he got off the couch and went into the backyard to answer the call. You just nodded in understanding and turned your attention to Chris, he became a friend of yours after August introduced you guys one day while at the studio.

"So," He started to speak "How you and August been?" The question made your brows furrow as you weren't used to him asking such questions but nonetheless, you still answered.

"We've been good, why?" You asked in a suspicious tone, had August said something to him?

"Just asking." He said as he raised his hands in defense, "You don't have a glow to you anymore so I figured something happened."

Your mouth dropped slightly at the insult, "That's rude as fuck Chris, Are you serious?"

"I'm not trying to be mean or anything, you're beautiful but it seems like he's lacking in a certain department." He said as he moved closer to where you were on the couch,

"You one fucked up friend for saying that and why you moving so close to me, back up!" You said as you tried moving away and giving yourself more space away from him but to no avail as you were backed up against the armrest of the couch. All he did was smirk and move his arm to rest behind you before coming a little closer, so close that if you were to move even the slightest bit forward your lips would meet, "This is wrong,"

"Your mouth is saying one thing but your body is saying another." It's then that you realized you had subconsciously moved your hand to his thigh, you sucked in a breath before yanking it back. Chris laughed a little before speaking, "C'mon, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

You shook your head, "Chris-" Your words were silenced by his lips crashing against yours. Your mind was telling you to pull away but your body was bringing itself closer to his.
His hand found its way to your waist and yours to the back of his head as the two of you continued your forbidden act. It was wrong but felt so right.