13 | make you mine

Y/N's POV:

"Do you ever think about us?"

I looked up from my sketchbook, shooting a confused smile at Billie who hung upside down on her bed. Her messy blue hair dangling behind her head. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like-" Billie paused for a moment with a grunt as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. "You and me, us."

"Like, a relationship?" I asked and Billie nodded her head. "What about it?"

"Do you think about what we are or what we can be?" Billie fiddled with her fingers in her lap as she maintained eye contact with me. Her ocean eyes had a soft look in them, filled with curiosity and hope as well.

"I do." I mumbled, shutting my sketchbook. "Do you?"

"A lot." She whispered. "More than you think."

"And this thing between us doesn't include hate, does it?" I teased lightly with a small smile. Billie mirrored my expression with a soft chuckle. I stood from her beanbag chair and walked over to her bed, throwing my legs into her lap as I leaned back against her pillow.

"It would not. Unless that's what you wanna go back to." Billie tilted her head at me, looking at me through her tired yet beaming eyes. Her hand settled on my legs that were in her lap, running up and down the soft fabric of my sweats.

"Not really." I confessed. Billie looked like she couldn't help the small smile on her face that turned a little more upwards at my answer. "Do you?"

"Definitely not." Billie whispered lowly as she set my legs down on the bed gently. She began to crawl up to me, laying beside me with her head on my chest. "I want to make you mine."

Those words sent shivers down my spine and straight to my core. My heart must've done at least a thousand flips too. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..." Billie trailed off softly. Her hand reached for mine, intertwining our fingers. I smiled and moved to straddle her waist gently. Her attention was solely focused on me and me only.

"Is your door locked?" I asked and Billie nodded through hooded eyes, continuously glancing between my eyes and lips. "Good."

I ran my hand down from her cheek to her neck, Billie instinctively lifted her head up to allow me to continue running down her neck. My hand made its way down to her chest and I settled it there for now.

Billie let out a shaky breath with her head still tilted up. With my other hand, I gently grabbed her jaw and pulled her face down. When we made eye contact, I could see that her eyes were completely black. Her normal ocean color was now gone and replaced with a lustful black one filled with desire.

I teased her a little - with my thumb moving from under her jaw, I continued to hold her head and tan my thumb across her lips, occasionally pulling down her bottom one.

Billie whined and her eyes struggled to stay open. She finally closed them when I slowly placed my lips on hers, a kiss forming between us. It was passionate but slow, filled with longing desire that we've held inside for so long. Our lips moved against each other with need.

Billie's hands slowly slipped up my thighs that were planted on either side of her body to my hips, holding them. "Mm." She hummed in the kiss when I slipped my tongue past her slightly opened lips.