part 1

It was a warm summer evening, and the sun had just dipped below the horizon. Y/N, a talented young dancer, had just finished a grueling rehearsal for an upcoming performance. Exhausted but exhilarated, she walked out of the studio and onto the moonlit beach, feeling the soft sand between her toes.

As she gazed out at the starry sky, she noticed a figure in the distance, sitting on a rock, playing a melancholic tune on his guitar. The music was hauntingly beautiful, and Y/N felt an inexplicable pull to move closer.

As she approached, the figure looked up, and their eyes met for the first time. It was Lee Know, the leader of the K-pop group STRAY KIDS. He was in town for a concert, seeking solace in the peacefulness of the beach.

Y/N was struck by the intensity of his gaze, and Lee Know was captivated by her ethereal beauty. They sat together in comfortable silence, watching the stars twinkle to life above.

Without a word, Lee Know began to play a new melody, one that seemed to match the rhythm of Y/N's heartbeat. She closed her eyes, letting the music wash over her, and felt an deep connection to this stranger.

As the night wore on, they talked about their passions, dreams, and fears. Y/N shared her love of dance, and Lee Know revealed his songwriting inspirations. The connection between them grew stronger with every passing moment.

As the first light of dawn crept over the horizon, Lee Know walked Y/N back to her studio, his arm brushing against hers. They exchanged numbers, and he whispered a promise: "I'll find you again, under the same stars."

And so, their whirlwind romance began, with the universe conspiring to bring them together against all odds.