01

Four years later, Chris and Delilah stood at the altar, their loved ones watching on, smiles on all faces. The sun was shining down on them, adding to the already idyllic setting. Chris looked at Delilah, dressed in a wedding dress that made her look like an absolute vision. He found himself unable to look away, his heart swelling with love. The ceremony was beautiful, the vows heartfelt and sincere, and the air filled with love and happiness.

As they exchanged rings and said "I do," the crowd cheered, their joy palpable. Chris and Delilah stood there, their foreheads touching, their joined hands holding tight. For a moment, it felt like time itself had stopped, and they were the only two people in the world. The wedding reception was a night to remember. There was music, food, laughter, and plenty of dancing. Chris and Delilah were the center of attention, their happiness radiating off them like a spotlight. As they danced their first dance as a married couple, the world seemed to fade away, their focus solely on each other.

"I can't believe we're finally married." Chris whispered in her ear, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Delilah smiled, her heart full of emotions, "I know. It feels surreal, doesn't it?""It does." Chris agreed, spinning her around gently. "But at the same time, it seems like this was always meant to happen." He pulled her close again, burying his face in her neck, inhaling the familiar scent that he adored. Delilah leaned into him, feeling the steady beat of his heart against her chest. "I know what you mean." She murmured, her fingers tracing patterns on his back. "It does feel like it was meant to be. Like everything led us here, to this moment."

Chris pulled back slightly to look into her eyes, a soft smile playing on his lips. "You know what I'm looking forward to the most about being married?" He asked, his voice low and gravelly. Delilah tilted her head slightly, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "What's that?" She asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from his lips. "Spending every night with you in our bed," He replied, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Waking up next to you every morning, having you all to myself, being able to shower you with love and attention whenever I want." He leaned in, his breath warm against her ear. "And maybe even starting a family of our own."

Delilah felt her heart skip a beat as his words washed over her. She could picture it all so clearly - waking up next to him every day, raising a family together, growing old with him by her side. The thought filled her with a sense of deep contentment. "I can't wait for all of that." She whispered, her hand reaching up to caress his cheek.

Chris turned his head, kissing the palm of her hand, then pulled her tighter against his chest. "We've got the rest of our lives to look forward to." He said, his voice soft yet edged with an undertone of desire, "And I plan on making every moment count."The music changed to a slow, romantic song, and they swayed together in each other's arms. Chris rested his chin on the top of her head, his fingers drawing gently along her spine, sending shivers down her body. They danced in silence for a while, the world outside their bubble of love and happiness a distant memory.