Arrival

It was 6:45PM and Niya arrived, "Hey Niya!" y/n said. "Heyyyy y/n" Niya replied. By the redness and lowness of Niya's eye you could tell that she was drunk  and/or high. "Where's your sister Maria?" You say but Niya quickly replies with "She's just grabbing some wine and a hookah out of the car she should be in here any min-" "What's up bitchess!" Maria says excitedly "Leiya and Sarah just pulled up into the driveway! Let's get this party started!" Maria pops open a champagne bottle and pours everyone a shot everyone starts taking shots at the island in the kitchen back to back to back. Eventually everyone took about 5 shots and was starting to feel a state of friskiness. You pull out your phone and say "Y'all tryna make some tiktoks?" everyone agrees and you guys make the "Walk In The Party I'm Sipping On Pepsi"
and then sit down on the couch. "What should we do now?" Leiya asks "I have an idea!" Maria suggests that she puts on her playlist mostly everyone agrees and she goes to apple music on the TV, logs in, and shuffles her playlist.

The first song to play is crybaby by Megan Thee Stallion Ft. Dababy. Everyone starts hyping everyone up but Maria bends over and starts twerking and Leiya gets behind it hyping her up and one that happens everyone starts hyping them up too. Them two eventually get out the middle of the carpet and Niya heads to the middle and starts throwing that shit back. You've always had a bit of a thing for Niya the only one who knew was her sister. Seeing her in the middle like that kind of turned you on so you rush to the middle and get behind her before anyone else got the chance to. "Ayee! go y/n hit that shi" and everyone begins hyping you up everyone else being clueless as to why other than you and Maria. Niya starts making questionable faces thats sort of turning you on but you guys stop before it escalated.

Basically everyone got a chance to throw some ass and people got chances to get behind some.