Truth Or Dare 💟😈

The group eventually turned the music off and got bored again but you get an idea "Guys I have an idea! How about we play truth or dare?" Everybody knew what was likely to go on be they agreed, they were about to start the game then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Sarah says. Sarah opens the door and sees her 18yo sister Sariya "Sarah, Sarah, how dare you not invite me to the party?" "I-" Sarah stutters "I'm kiddingg y/n did invite me I was just at work" Sariya laughs "Damn Sarah u scared of Sariya aren't you?" Maria says
"Nooo bru" Sarah says

Your ready to get started so you gather everyone in the biggest guest bedroom and you ask Leiya "Truth or dare?" Leiya is a bit shocked u chose her first "Dare!" You tryna put on so you say "Leiya I dare you to make out with Sarah. Sarah runs up to Leiya sitting on the bean bag and hops onto her lap. She begins to grind on her lap and stick her tongue inside her mouth. Leiya slowed getting more horny ad she grinds and she starts to choke Sarah as she starts to grind harder. Everyone in the room gets turned on by their moans and groans tryin to contain themselves watching them dry rub their clits together. "Okay guys you're done now!" Sariya says laughing at them but her clit wet.

"Niya Truth or Dare?" Sariya continues. Niya hesitates before answering "Dare?.." "I dare you to go pull the person that makes you want to touch yourself and get into doggy position and let them hump you" Sariya says. "Damn thats specific as fuck, but i choose y/n" Niya says confidently. She pulls down her shorts to reveal her nice big plump round ass in a thong, she gets into doggy position and starts shaking her ass and calling you over. You walk up to her and start to hump her slow but hardly. Her clit starts dripping and she's moaning loudly and Sarah and Leiya start touching themselves to the sight. You rub her ass with your pussy through your briefs and you hump her hard and fast and she shakes and moans as she feels it.

Soon you get tired and sit back with your hands on the furry carpet. Niya wasn't done and she was still feeling horny as ever. She crawls on top of you and grinds her big plump ass on your pussy and she squirts all over your briefs. You guys finish up and Leiya asks you "Truth or Dare?" You say truth out of breath from the intense tribbing. "Is it true you have a thing for Niya?" You decide to be bold and say "Hell yea with her thick ass, for a while now actually" Everyone is in shock and you guys clean up and all sit down on the bed.