Chapter 28: Endgame -P1-

The tension was palpable as Steve Rogers, Captain America, stood on the battlefield, staring down Thanos and his army. Beside him, Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, readied himself for the fight of their lives. The compound lay in ruins around them, a stark reminder of the stakes they faced.

As Thanos' forces approached, portals began to open across the devastated landscape. Through them stepped the resurrected heroes, led by Doctor Strange. Black Panther, Okoye, and Shuri emerged from Wakanda, their warriors close behind. From New Asgard, Valkyrie rode in on her Pegasus. The Guardians of the Galaxy arrived, joined by Spider-Man, Ant-Man, the Wasp, and many more.

And then, stepping through a portal, came Y/N. His presence was a beacon of hope and strength. The power he had gained from the artefact was evident in his commanding aura. Steve and Bucky exchanged a glance, relief, and determination reflected in their eyes. This was the moment they had been waiting for.

Steve raised Mjolnir high, shouting, "Avengers, assemble!" The charge was led by the combined forces of Earth and the cosmos, colliding with Thanos' army in a massive clash of wills and powers.

Y/N fought with a newfound intensity, his powers amplified, and his golden aura shimmering as he conjured weapons at will. Beside him, Steve wielded both Mjolnir and his shield, while Bucky used his enhanced strength and combat skills to mow down enemies.

The battle was fierce and chaotic. High stakes action ensued, with each hero facing their own challenges. Y/N focused on protecting the van containing the quantum tunnel, the only hope for returning the stones to their rightful timelines.

As the fight raged on, Y/N found himself facing off directly against Thanos. Their duel was intense, both showcasing their immense power. Despite Y/N's enhanced abilities, Thanos' sheer strength and determination gave him the upper hand.

In a desperate move, Y/N summoned a massive golden spear, thrusting it toward Thanos. The Mad Titan deflected the attack, sending Y/N sprawling. Before Y/N could recover, Thanos directed his attention to the van.

With a single powerful blow, Thanos destroyed the van, leaving the Avengers' plan in ruins. Desperation set in among the heroes, but Y/N, Steve, and Bucky stood their ground, ready to fight to the last breath.

Just when hope seemed lost, Captain Marvel arrived, crashing through Thanos' ship and joining the fray. Her arrival boosted the morale of the heroes, leading to renewed efforts against Thanos and his army.

As the battle reached its climax, Y/N, bruised and battered, looked at Steve and Bucky. They nodded to each other, a silent agreement to give everything they had. Together, they launched a final, coordinated assault on Thanos, determined to reclaim victory and save the universe.