A/N

I'm so sorry guys, I would really like to continue this book, however I have no motivation and honestly keep forgetting it exists. I am also constantly super busy and stressed with everything I have going on, both during summer and the school year, so I'm not sure when I will find time to update again.

I will be officially putting this book on hold, and probably wont post again until I have quite a few chapters made so when I do post, it will be on a more constant schedule.

Also, do you have a preference for how you would like this book to continue?

Would you prefer to keep to the story line of Avengers like it has been?

Or would you prefer it to stray from the original story, creating a new plot? Not gonna lie, this will probably get chaotic, but it will be fun. If you prefer this one, do you have any ideas or suggestions?

I currently don't have a preference, just want to see your opinions.

If you guys want to keep up with other stuff I am doing, follow my TikTok: x.emojaxcos.x   I post mostly anime cosplays, usually Bungou Stray Dogs, but I also have out of cosplay content too.

Thank you guys for the massive amount of support. ❤️

See you next time bitches! <33
~~SlimmyCat