Deadpool (Catch-Up) ❤️🖤❤️

A/N- In honor of his third movie in the Deadpool series, I'm adding two of Marvel's "best buddies."  So please do enjoy these next updates with these two "best buddies." 

Warning:  Killing, Language 

When He Becomes Your New Parent- One rainy night after hunting down some bad guys, Wade Wilson aka Deadpool heard a baby, crying.   He followed the baby's cry and was shocked with what he found.   An innocent little baby was left abandoned  inside of a basket with only a towel to keep warm.  "Oh you poor little baby.  I'll take you home and we'll have a grand old time." He said as he picked up the baby and went back to his hideout, which was Al's house.  

The First Night at Home with Your New Parent- When Wade brought the baby home, Al could sense another presence other than Wade's.  "Wade? Did you bring a guest into my home?" She asked him.  "Yes Al, but it's not you're average guest." He said as she heard a baby's cry.  "Wade? Did you kidnap a baby?!" She asked.  "What? No! Why would you even say that?" He asked.  "Because knowing you, you may kidnap a kid." Al said.  "Okay, first off, I'm not Batman. and secondly,  you're more kidnapper-looking than me." He said as he was lightly bouncing the baby.  "Whatever you say, Wade." She said.  After a few minutes of bouncing the baby, the baby had stopped crying and was giggling. "(Gasps) Are you happy?" He cooed as he tickled the baby, making the baby giggle more.  "You're a cutie pie/ handsome guy. Yes you are." He cooed.  Just then he smelled a horrid smell.  "Okay, someone needs a diaper change." He said as he just realized that he didn't have any type of baby items.  "Come on kid. We're going shopping." He said as he took the baby shopping and got everything he needed to change the baby and found out that the baby was a little girl/boy. "There you go. You little stinker. All clean." He said. "Now what to name you." He thought as he made his daughter/son a bottle of formula.  "I got it. I'll name you, y/n." He said as he tested the bottle and let it cool before he fed you.  

Who He Trusts to Babysit You- The only people your daddy trusted to babysit you was his besets buddy, Logan, aka Wolverine,  Colossus,  and Negasonic. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, you were with Logan, who didn't like your daddy very much. "Hey bub. When did you get a kid and did you steal it?" He asked.  "First off, honey badger.  I don't steal kids. And second, I saved my little y/n. Didn't I, baby girl/boy?" He cooed at you as you giggled.   "You know that's not how you put a crib together." Logan said. "Yes it is." "No it's not." Logan said as he and your daddy got into a fight over a crib.  "Ya done?" Logan asked. "Are you?" Your daddy as they brushed it off and went back to work.

Once the nursery was finished, you were getting fussy and your daddy knew that it was naptime

Once the nursery was finished, you were getting fussy and your daddy knew that it was naptime.  "There you go, y/n.  All snuggled up and warm." He said as you drifted off to sleep. "Sleep tight y/n and have some sweet ass-kicking dreams." He said as Logan smacked him outside his head. "What? My kid's going to be awesome!" "You don't use foul language around a baby, dumbass!" He said as they started round two.