💮CHAPTER-4💮

Nick:Sono la tua guardia del cropo,tesoro.(I am your bodyguard sweetheart) (said will flirting)
Yn:Chi ti ha detto de essere la mai guardia del cropo.E smettlia di chiamarmi tersoro.(Who told you to be my bodyguard.And stop calling me sweetheart.)
Nick:Qualcano di speciale.(someone special)
Yn:E chi è la persona speciale?(And who is the special someone)
Nick:No posso dirtelo.(I can't tell you)
Lia:If your talking is done then can we eat lunch.
Yn:Yea sure let's eat.

THEIR LUNCH

YN POV END

YN POV END...

JISOO POV...

Me and my siblings came to cafeteria and set on a round table. Rose and jungkook went to bring lunch. We are talking suddenly we saw the new student walking towards the itzy and yn table.

Jin:Why the new student going towards itzy and yn table
Me:I am with you guys all time  how I will know.
Rm:You two stop fighting.But how yn and itzy know the guy.
Jennie:let's ask her when we will go for shopping.Ooo we forget to tell her about shopping.
Jimin:Is it necessary to tell her.
Me:Dad told us to tell her and let me tell you one thing you are the one who told dad that we study in same university so you are going to tell her about shopping. So go now.
Jimin:Please nonne i don't want to go send jungkook.
Jungkook: I am not going it was you who told dad so now go shorty.(said will coming wit food)

Their food..