23.

"ha ha ha!!! You sure thought of me as a vamp and ...."

Jungkook hid his eyes. It was sure  embarrassing for him. He thought he loved Stella forever and would be happy if she came back. But the situation was for him. He was just near to be passed out. It was good that the lady gave her identity and Jungkook came to recognise her.

"You two look absolutely the same."

"Oh! We are identical twins. But I expected you to determine between as in an instant."

"I was guessing someone's presence as I already saw the daisies on her grave. It was her favourite so I guessed it was from someone close. But I didn't expect you, Stacy."

Stacy smiled and her dimples gave a reflection on Jungkook's eyes. It was memorizing and could make anyone beg for it.

"Why did you return?"

"Huh!"

Stacy placed her coffee down and looked towards Jungkook. Jungkook was looking like the most bored person in the world, playing with his finger by circling it around the rim of the cup.

"You're supposed to be happy to see me."

"And why is that?"

"What!!! I look exactly like your lover so are you not happy to see the same face after so long? "

"I guess....no!!"

Stacy looked shocked. She didn't expect him behaving like that. At least she expected to be treated like a close one as she was very close to her sister. Jungkook sure has heard about her during their dating phase! But why he was not feeling anything?

"You are supposed to be more enthusiastic Jungkook. Stella and I shared the closest bond. And I met you two times in your dating phase. Though you guys dated for only three months."

"Ok..ay."

Stacy keened his eyes and started to  calculating something.

"I am sure you don't even move on for her. I clearly rememberd you were a mad lover. Her no other boyfriend treated her that good other than you. So you are my favourite too."

Jungkook looked at his phone and found that Seokjin still didn't reply his last message.

"But when I heard about your marriage I was shocked. Seokjin is your husband,it was just unexpected! But then I tried to get involved in this matter and came to know that you were forced and do not have a stable relationship with him either. So it is okay. It will not be hard as.... Jungkook??"

Jungkook fliched at that voice and stared at Stacy again..

"Yes?"

"You don't even trying to hear me out. What I am saying is..."

Jungkook put his phone on the table and pushed his hair back ...

"What do you want Stacy. Give me a clear answer. I am already stressed in my life, I won't want to carry another problem."

Stacy sighed and collected her words. She wanted to start from the very start but it seemed like the other was not interested.

"Maybe you are disturbed with your marriage."

"Please... it's my personal matter, don't..."

"I guess I am right but if you want to overcome..."

Stacy tried to put her one hand on Jungkook's but the latter clearly pushed it off. The lady was totally unsatisfied but didn't want to displease her proposal.

" Me and my sister are look alike. Even you could not differ in ourselves though you are deeply in love with her. Me and Stella's thoughts were similar too. I guess you are understanding well what I am trying to say.."

"No I am understanding nothing..."

"If you want you can easily leave Seokjin and come to me. You are a good man who can treat your lover good. So I don't have a problem to replace Stella. You can think me like her..."

"You agreed to be her replacement..."

"Ohhh! Yes,it is okay...."

"IT'S NOT OKAY!!!"

Jungkook shouted and stood up from his place. He tried to leave as everyone was looking at them but Stacy blocked him. She requested Jungkook to listen her out. And somehow managed the situation well.

"What is your problem Jungkook?"

"You are my problem. How could you give me such a cheap proposal?"

"Oh! You married within one month after her death. And my proposal is cheap? You are double stranded Jungkook. Push your male ego down and think again. You love Stella,you want to get rid of your husband. So it is the most...."

Jungkook closed his eyes and clenched the table cloth hard. He was looking like a mad dog which could easily attack anybody.

"You know everything so you are supposed to know that I am trying to change."

"Maybe it is for the world. Maybe you are still same in the bedroom...."

"No I am not. "

"Ohhh! You suddenly found your sexuality as a gay. Are you thinking me as a fool?"

"I don't want to talk about my sexuality. Actually I don't want to talk anything with you. "

Jungkook turned around on his heels but Stacy pulled his body towards her. In shock, Jungkook could not compose himself and fell on her. But Stacy stood in her place and took the very chance. She tried to kiss the male but the strong man harshly pushed her on the floor....

"Disgusting shit!! I won't fall for you. I won't fall for a face twice. I have husband how could you..."

Stacy was shaking in the rage as everyone in the cafe  was laughing and gossiping about her.

"Why don't you tell me that you won't fall a same face twice unless it is Seokjin? Do you love Seokjin now?"

" You should go to hell and I will make sure of that."

Jungkook went out of the cafe. And Stacy stood up from the floor.She covered her face with a mask and quickly left the cafe.

[ Sorry for the spelling or grammatical mistakes. I will do recheck later ]

 I will do recheck later ]