12.

Jin was dumbfounded. As soon as he returned to the Jeon mansion he found something strange. He could easily see the uneasiness on Miss Jung's face and when he asked her,,,

"Aunty why are you looking pale ? Are you okay?"

Miss Jung shook her head and held Jin's hands tightly.

"Master Jeon returned home three hours ago and entered the bar. His mom called me and said he didn't even pick up her phone. We can't even go to check on him. He was too angry and had a stiff face. He even broke the thai vase."

"It's okay. Mom and I had a conversation.I will go and check."

Jin sadly said and went towards the bar. He was afraid as Jungkook didn't want him to enter any of his privacy. But Jin could not sleep peacefully if he didn't mend Jungkook's pain. He just couldn't stop himself from caring. Suddenly he could not stop to worry for someone whom he loved for his whole life. It was impossible for him.

******

"Kook!!"

Jin ran towards Jungkook and crouched down. He held his hand and saw that the hand was full of bruises and blood.

"Kook!!"

Jungkook opened his eyes half and looked towards Seokjin. Seokjin was crying. The red teary face indicated that he was crying hard. But why? Did Namjoon hurt him?

"Jinnie...."

Seokjin didn't mind him saying his nickname after so long. He was more focused on pulling the glass from Jungkook's skin. He pulled out the piece carefully and blew on the wound.

He could easily guess that Jungkook broke the glass in his hand. But why? Seokjin thought it was for Stella, missing her love.

Jin left Jungkook's hand and tried to leave but Jungkook didn't mind him. He hugged Seokjin's back and put his chin on his shoulder.

"Don't leave me!"

"Just let me bring the first aid. You are bleeding hard."

"No....need..."

"Just leave me for sometime, I will be back.You are bleeding Kook. Is not it paining? You are turning pale Kook... please..."

Jin tried to make Jungkook understand like a mom convincing her child to drink milk.
And it worked.Jungkook nodded. It was actually painful.

Jungkook released his hold after being satisfied. In his subconscious mind he knew Jin still cared about him. It felt nice after so many days, feeling Seokjin beside him.

******

"You gonna leave me soon"

Jungkook pulled Seokjin towards him and started blabbering nonsense.

"Kook! Don't put pressure on...."

Jungkook started clinging towards Jin's and pushed his face more in Jin' s neck. He inhaled Jin's strawberry scent and sighed in relief. Jin' s scent was comforting his restless mind.

"Don't leave me alone.... Seokjin,
Jeon Seokjin!!"

Jin stared at Jungkook's face . It was memorizing. He was so much handsome and his features were sharp. The mole under his lips, the scar on his cheek,the little pimple.....every flaw was beautiful for Seokjin.

"Let's go to your... room Kook!!"

Again Seokjin blamed himself. He was forbidden from his husband's room too.

"Don't leave me.... Seokjin, Jeon....."

"You, yourself make me...."

Seokjin gulped down his words and made Jungkook put on his legs...

"Am I boring Seokjin? Am I that bad? You...your crush... happy..."

Seokjin was shocked. "Crush" did Jungkook know about Namjoon's arrival? Was he upset because of Namjoon?

"He is handsome but me....too,for him... don't..."

Seokjin held Jungkook tightly and said while looking at his eyes...

"He didn't do anything. We are not a match for each other from day one...you hate me Kook...you love S...."

Jin could not finish his words as Jungkook manhandled him . Jin didn't know from where the drunk Jeon was that much strong but he found himself bending over the bar counter.

"Why are you protecting him..... WHY? You are bored with me right? You don't want to heal me further....you want to push me again in that darkness....you don't love me anymore...."

Jin turned back, Jungkook let him did that.
Jin held Jungkook's face softly and caressed his cheek.

"I am wounded badly from your attacks Kook. You are successful to make my life hell.....I have several self doubts now I am that much broken...you ...."

Jungkook pulled Jin towards him and pushed his cold hands under Jin's shirt. Jin shivered at that feeling. Jungkook's rough hands were smoothing his soft back in a pampering manner. It was addicting and Jin was greedy. He easily gave in.....

"I will heal all your scars and you will heal mine..."

Jungkook said between the tantalizing hungry kiss.

"It will never heal...I am.... tired....."

Jin found himself again on the counter, bending over, screaming on the top of his lungs, moaning Jungkook's name...and whimpering due to over sensitivity.....

Jin gave in......maybe for the last time......

maybe for the last time