~•~√endless doors √~•~

§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆

*The door opened somewhat aggressively, apparently it was automatic...at the moment, you jumped back*

Joon: what's wrong? Aren't you so brave anymore?

*He said while laughing and walking in front of you*

YN: ha-ha, how funny, don't you think my friend is loyal?

*You said crossing your arms trying to get ahead of him, that's when you noticed a notorious woman resting on a small piece of furniture that was next to the next door*

YN: wait, there's something here...

*You took the folder and read on the cover "confidential" it was clearly important information for the company*

Joon: so that was the information we had to look for... Right?

YN: congratulations Einstein, obviously yes, still, why is a crystal and these folders so important?

*You said while putting the papers in a backpack that includes the suit*

Joon: so these USB sticks are worth it?

YN: whatever is good, I guess, better safe than sorry

*Joon took a memory that was on the side of the folder*

Joon: well, we know there is a long way to go, so we better hurry up-

*He hadn't even finished speaking when he found out that you went ahead and opened two doors*

Joon: Y/N! ARE YOU EVEN COLLECTING THE INFORMATION?!

YN: pss, you are very exaggerated, obviously yes, besides, it is not the main thing, you know?

Joon: it's impossible to talk to you

*You simply ignored it, even so, they tried to show confidence, because you yourself were the one who wanted to go there, but nevertheless, you feel a fear that increases with each door you open, they would barely have already opened the door with the number 4, when they simply You felt a chill, a strange breeze passed over your shoulder, which was something strange, since they were supposedly under water and there was no ventilation*

Joon: Hey Y/N, is everything okay? I see you a little tense

YN: it's nothing..., just this closed place gives me a bad feeling

Joon: Sisi, of course, I remind you that you-

YN: yes, yes I already know, that I wanted to come, you don't need to say it every 3 seconds

*You said trying to calm down a little by expressing yourself*

Joon: I know, what do you think if we do something to distract you for a while?

YN: What do you have in mind?

Joon, let's do this, the first to reach door number 10 wins

YN: wow how exciting, supposedly you think that child's game-

*Joon quickly ran to the next door*

Joon: Ha! I knew I would always beat you at everything!

YN: there is your son-

*You didn't even deign to finish the word when you ran, everything didn't matter to you, you looked at some scattered documents, but you were simply determined to win that "children's" game, you managed to pass Joon, but at door number 9 you fell On the ground, everything around you began to become blurry, while in the background you could only hear Joon shouting at you, running towards you, everything pointed to you fainting, but Joon arrived and picked you up in a somewhat aggressive manner but with good intentions*