^~^~^the strange seller ^~^~^

§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆§∆

{ Redacts Joon }

-I don't even know if it's day or night, I'm sure I've spent almost 5 hours here, I recently woke up and moved forward a little making sure there were no dangers, in the end I gave up and woke up YN, now we're just trying to get through door after door, we only have 26 and even then we both begin to get desperate, looking for cards and entering vents is not our thing...

§ I'm the door 29 §

YN: Damn, this place looks big, doesn't it?

Joon: especially here, I think having so much vision towards the dark sea is not very logical.

*You and Joon talked while admiring a room where it was made up of large windows that gave a dark view of the lonely sea*

YN: Joon, I already have almost 80 folders in my bag, I can't fit any more, do you have room for these 2?

Joon: yes, of course, I took an extra backpack just in case, go pick up everything you can and give it to me, I'll keep it here

*You couldn't even respond when a strong green light coming from the window blinded you*

YN: but what the fuck?!

*You looked and found yourself face to face with a shark full of eyes with stars in them, although you couldn't even see well, because you immediately felt an incessant burning in your eyes and a mortal pain in your head, soon you moved your gaze to the ground, The effects disappear immediately, but nevertheless that thing was forcing you to turn your gaze again, while you heard a somewhat strange voice that tried to convince you to look again*

Joon: Y/N! DON'T LOOK AT IT, I'LL GO LOOK FOR THE DOOR, GIVE ME A MOMENT!

*Joon yelled at you while you fought not to succumb, however it seemed that that thing was pulling you, you couldn't take it anymore and turned around again, your head hurt like hell, and your eyes stopped working, until Joon opened the door and that Shark left immediately, you frowned and tried to blink several times to regain your normal vision*

Joon: everything okay? Didn't you look at it?

YN: aggh- I couldn't stop, now my head is throbbing horribly-

*You said complaining while holding your head trying to move forward, you stumbled and fell, because you were dazed, luckily Joon held you and helped you move further, the next door was a similar room*

Joon: Y/N, we have to be careful, that thing could pass by here again.

YN: well, I guess so, but anyway we know what to do in that case, right?

Joon: we shouldn't be so trusting-

*Then you and Joon advanced until you finally reached door 39 and you only heard a somewhat strange scream*

YN: do you think he will come again?

Joon: I don't see anything-

*You both looked in the direction of the last door crossed by you, you seemed a little confused, but for your part the sound was shocking for you, your head hurt intensely again and you became dizzy, Joon tried to prevent you from falling, but without prior notice notice they both looked at a thick smoke with the face of a fish*

Joon: TO THE LOCKER! FAST!!

*you sat up and ran, but there were only two lockers available, a good sign right?...*

{Joon relates}

-Go as quickly as possible to the locker, just when I enter and look through the upper opening, I just watched as a pair of black tentacles with a type of purple light grabbed Y/N and it didn't seem like they were going to be anything good... a Y/N's heartbreaking scream was heard, I remember getting nervous and trying to get out, but the monster fish passed as fast as a bullet...