revenge

calebs pov:

truth or dare had obviously been stopped to avoid more drama but caleb wanted revenge on julia, so he declared a last truth or dare question on julia.

"julia, truth or dare"

"oo this is gonna be good"-said bowie 

"i pick truth"

"okay julia, is it true that you have the biggest crush on mk"

"WHAT, NO"

"julia dont lie we have seen all your confessionals " aww if mks brain drove a cool car id date it""-said bowie

mk looked stunned and speechless

mks pov:

i was stunned. i didnt know what to say.not to mention i did drive a kinda cool car 5 episodes later. julia looked speechless and stupid bowie was recording the whole thing. i was still confused about what "mkulia" was. i opened the paper and saw a drawing of raj pushing me onto julia. WAS BOWIE TRYING TO SET US UP?! i called bowie to talk in private.

bowies pov:

"so mk.. do you need help admitting your feelings to julia?" 

" oh shut up " said mk

"explain this" mk showed bowie the operation mkulia paper

"i guess i shouldve seen that coming"

" we all know you guys got a thing for eachother dont try to deny it"

i could hear julia and caleb arguing

mks pov:

maybe i am falling for julia.. i was hearing the voices of caleb and julia and i heard julia shout 

"i could never love someone like mk, we are 2 diffrent people!"

bowie heard it too bowies smile faded and he hugged me. i felt my heart sink i didnt think id ever be sad over julia, i mean she is julia.

"bowie i think i actually liked her all this time"

" and now that i realise ,it hurts so bad that she doesnt like me back"

" mk she is just saying that so caleb can finally shut up" said bowie

julias pov:

i regreted saying that. but mk wasnt around anyway, i didnt know where she was anyway. but i still felt bad for saying that. maybe i did actually like her and i was denying it this whole time..? what is wrong with me?! i went looking for her but i didnt find her anywhere

mks pov:

me and bowie snuck off to the kitchen to get some beer and snacks. bowie is actually a fun person to be around and he was very caring towards me. i think i just made a new friend. i felt better afterwards and i acted okay but i avoided julia. i stayed with bowie and the hockey bros.

obviously after all that everything was more chilled and everyone was kinda doing their own thing. julia asked me if i wanted to watch a movie with her. i didnt want to fight so i said yes.

bowies pov: 

mk was going to watch a movie with julia and i joined them. i was worried that mk was feeling awkward and sad around her. i had to look after mk.