spin the bottle!

mks pov:

bowie announced to play spin the bottle and i was all in on it. it could be my chance to make julia regret saying those things.

bowies pov:

we had to get creative to make sure that julia and mk kiss eachother. we placed the bottle on top of a huge flower pot and raj would have to stop it from under. i spun the bottle and it landed on mk.

mks pov:

i can make julia jealous aslong as the bottle doesnt land on her. bowie spun it again and it landed on of all people JULIA. this was not how i wanted it to go. i nervously looked at julia and looked back at bowie. he grinned at me . 

"okay julia, lets just get this over with.."

i kissed her and she kissed me back and then i awkwardly pulled away. I felt my cheeks getting red

julias pov:

what did she mean by "okay julia lets just get this over with", is she mad at me?! does she not like me. i felt my face burning up after the kiss. bowie was grinning and stupid nichelle was taking photos and smirking.

bowies pov:

julia looked sad after the kiss i think she realised that she hurt mk. nothing is working ugh!!

julias pov: oh no, i upset mk by saying that i dont like her, she mustve heard that! she is my only friend and i never actually felt bad for someone like this, its not like me. im going to tell her

mks pov: 

i was talking with bowie and julia came up to us

"bowie can i please speak to you" said julia

"uh sure i guess" said bowie

what was happening?

julias pov:

"bowie i think i messed up, i think i hurt her feelings"

"YOU THINK?" 

" what do i do"

" tell her you love her obviously what else??!!"

"ill try but i dont know how to express my feelings sometimes"

mks pov:

"mk i need to speak to you"

"what is it?"

" i didnt mean all those things i said to caleb, i just dont know how to express my feelings ( she keeps apologising and yapping about her feeings and stuff)

"julia just shut up"

i pulled julia in for a kiss and ofcourse bowie had to take a picture and then i realised, everyone was watching! 

everyone was cheering especially emma bowie and the hockey bros.

bowie chase and nichelle were taking pictures and videos

ripper and zee were confused

" great why did everyone have to see that"