Marigoldstripe

A/N: This result was Marigoldstripe,a dappled tortoiseshell and white with blue eyes.

Moon 1:

Some apprentices sneer at you.

Morningkit pretends to be a vole, and you catch her easily!

Moon 2:

Another kit named Littlekit cheats in a game of clans, and you two quickly become rivals.

You hit the grouchiest elder in camp with a moss ball! She laughs when you hide behind a boulder.

A kit named Smokekit helps you escape camp, and you two become best friends!

Moon 3:

Morningkit teases you, saying you have a crush on Smokekit.

Moon 4:

You try to sneak out of camp, but Littlekit discovers you, and tells the warriors.

Some other kits mock you for being blind.

Littlekit cheats in a game of clans, and gets caught by the queens!

Moon 5:

You look for Smokekit, and find her talking with some other kits.

Moon 6:

Littlepaw messes with the herbs in the medicine den while you're gone!

You accidentally stray too far from the camp, and seek shelter with a kittypet.

Littlepaw mocks you for becoming a medicine apprentice.

Moon 7:

Fawndapple makes you gather moss for the elders. It isn't fair!

You have a vision at the half-moon meeting, and Fawndapple talks you through it.

Littlepaw stomps on some herbs you were gathering!

Moon 8:

Smokepaw teases you in front of your other friends, so you chase her around camp!

You learn about herbs with Fawndapple.

You wonder what it would be like to be a warrior apprentice.

Moon 9:

You and Smokepaw get into a big argument, and decide to part ways.

You help a queen with her kitting.

The ground is too frozen to bury your dead clanmates, so you're forced to leave them at the edge of the territory.

Moon 10:

You get in trouble for teaching the younger cats insults like "mouse-brain" and "fox-heart".

Your mentor teaches you the leap-and-hold technique, and you get it down immedietly!

An apprentice named Sweetpaw helps you with some hunting techniques, and you two become best friends!

Moon 11:

You dream about someday having a mate and kits.

You miss some easy prey, how embaressing!

You accidentally cross the border while on patrol. Luckily, no one sees you!

Moon 12:

You feel proud to be part of SunClan!

You go on a hunting patrol with Sandfur, and you catch a decent amount of prey!

Moon 13:

During a border skirmish, Littlepelt spends the whole time showing off fancy moves, and gets a scar on her face!

Moon 14:

You start to develop a crush on another warrior named Clearstripe!  

During a border skirmish, Littlepelt spends the whole time showing off fancy moves, and gets a scar on her flank!

Moon 15:

Beechstar realises how stressed you've been lately, and gives you the day off.

You miss some easy prey while hunting, how embaressing!

Beechstar died of greencough. Luckily, though, it wasn't his last life!

You died of greencough. You are guided to StarClan by one of your warrior ancestors.

A/N: At least she became a warrior, unlike poor Marigoldkit from Yellowfang's Secret.