Friends Forever...?

The cast of 6 (yes, I know what I'm doing) wake up on a GTLive set (the old one that most GTnotLives were on). After looking around, they can't find anyone, leaving a completely empty set. Strangely, the computer is on, seemingly left on from a GTLive. Matpat starts walking around more, and gets on the computer, to see 2 familiar faces, before 1 gets shoved into a hiding spot, and the other follows. The duo being this realities Matt, and Kinito, as in, the axolotl AI from KinitoPET. Matpat calls the others over and explains what happened. Matpat drags Kinito out of the way, allowing the virtual Matt to escape and talk to the 6 of them. "Hello?" He says.

"Hi. How are you...?" Ashpat questions

"In here? I chose to stay with Kinito when he asked, and then I was here, but the real me is still out there."

"How does that work?"

"I have no clue, but I really don't want to be with him anymore."

"We could delete him, but you would be deleted as well." Matpat offers.

"I'm not even real, so it doesn't matter to me."

"Ok, Ash, could you pull up the answers to the answers?"

"Sure!" Ash says, grabbing their phone as Matpat opens Command Prompt. "So first it's /delete_all, and then for credentials it's sonny_c, the target server is kinito_090a1, the password is hello_world123, the access code is dc7d2020e3e8e94, and confirmatory code is 14ae963abc69d785e772fceb3." Ash reads off slowly, and Matpat enters it as they talk.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Matpat double checks with the virtual Matt.

"Just do it." He confirms, and Matpat enters the final code. Kinito and virtual Matt glitch, and while Kinito apologizes to him, virtual Matt ignores him, and thanks them for deleting him. The screen flashes purple, and wow, that's a new way of transitioning into the next chapter!

That's right, this is the filler chapter, and it is also short as hell, including this A/N, it's less than 400 words, and that's just... sad.

The song at the top is what inspired this cuz it's a banger. Anyway, I hate Spotify ads, I got 3 before I could listen to a song, and that is not an overexaggerating. Anyway, the hint for next chapter is:

"||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑ ʖꖎᔑリꖌ !¡ᔑ⊣ᒷ..."

-Cr0w