chapter 2

Marry was heading back home with robbie trying to ask him about his day but he was oddly quiet so she decided to ask him "Robbie sweetie are you alright did something happen?" He was just staring outside looking like he was in deep taught but when she finished speaking he snapped out of it and looked at her .

"H-huh? Did you say something mom?" He asked sheepishly.

She repeated the question "Are you alright sweetie?"
"Yeah I-Im fine....." She then asked "did anything happen while I was away?"
"Uhmm...."She just waited patiently for him to continue.

After a few moments robbie started again "W-well a few minutes before you and uncle came back, uncle Aesop told me to wait for you in the lounging area since he had something to do, b-but I disobeyed and decided to secretly follow him ...... and thenIsawafewguardscuttingunclewiththeirswordsandsayingmeanthingstohim!" He then took in a big breath.
Marry stared dumbfounded and then asked "Robbie sweetie could you repeat what you said a little slower please?" .

He nodded and said "i-i saw a few guards cutting uncle aesop with their swords and they were also saying really mean things to him......".

She froze and looked at him looking at his face to see if he was telling the truth or just messing with her. "Robbie are you telling the truth are you sure you didn't see wrong?"
"Yes! I'm not lying I know what I saw!" He said a little louder.

Marry just stared at nothing particular for a few seconds and the turned around and told the coach to hurry up to their manor.

'I need to tell Michiko about this '.

- - - - - - - - -
Later that night.

Aesops POV:

I few hours later after I was taken to the dugen a few maids came down to finish a few of the chores, and I normally wouldn't mind or pay any attention to them if it weren't for their conversation.

Maids talking: "Poor lord Desaulinier, being stuck with such an ungrateful brat!"" I feel so bad for him!" "If only he hadn't married that pesant boy he would have been much happier!" "I couldbe a better wife then him" " mhmm he can't do anythingright""Wouldn't it be nice if that useless whore did us all a favor and disappeared ~" . They all started laughing.

Aesop looked down and taught.
'I would be doing everyone a favor especially joseph if I disappeared,  I just seem to anger and annoy him so he wouldn't mind if I left and never came back I bet he would be thankful that I'm gone. '.

So aesop waited until everyone left and only the guard that was supposed to watch him remained, then he waited until the guard fell asleep and then he took the keys off of him.

Aesop then used the keys to unlock the cell door and left the dugen .

He decided to leave through the garden since there was a tree that he could use to climb over the fence and   run to the forest.

He then entered the garden, went to the corner and then climbed the tree .

Just as he was about to jump over the fence he heard a guard yell.

"That Damm whore isn't in the dugen!" " Someone inform lord Joseph of this!".

With one last glance he jumped down and ran into the forest.

------------‐-----------------------

Joseph laid in bed staring up at the ceiling. He was not able to sleep since he was used to his husband's warm body laying against him.So he decided to just lay there and wait till morning and then ge would go get aesop and they could cuddle.

And the more he taught about it the more he felt guilty about sending aesop to the dugen,  but he convinced himself that it was  purely aesops fault for lying to him.

Just as he was closed his eyes he heard a commotion outside so he got up and went to the big double doors.
As he was about to open them a guard burst in and said "Loard Desaulinier,  mister aesop is not in the dugen and we suspect that he has escaped. " " What!" Screamed Joseph.

"Why are you just standing there go find him if you wish to keep your head!"

The guard ran down the hall to join the rest of the staff who were searching for aesop and Joseph put on a simple robe over his sleepwear and ran out of his room to search for Aesop.

-----‐----------------–--------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter!