Agnessa✰.

I sit in my office, focused on my work as I sign a contract to build a 7 story mansion.

The door clicked as it closed. I looked up to see a man so beautiful he looked like a Greek god. With hazel eyes and brown hair. His face was as clear as the sky. I stopped my jaw from falling to the ground.

"How can I help you?"

He walked towards my table and sat in the chair opposite me.

"I'm Edward Romano. I'm sure you probably know me, but let me introduce myself if you don't know-"

I knew who he was. I've seen him in the news every other week.  but he looked so majestic in real life I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I cut him off.

"Edward romano. The designer that everybody's so eager to get a design from."

He paused, silent as his eyes observed me. Then he spoke again after a minute.

"That's right."

I spoke again almost trembling. I was so excited and lost as to what he was doing here. He was one of the most popular and talented designers in the world and a billionaire at that. People paid billions only to get a design a from him. I agree he was really talented.

People invested billions in his designs. And as an construction company's CEO, I was shocked. He never walked right into one construction company by himself. People lined up at his feet. So what was he doing here?.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I want you to make me a building."

He looked at me unbothered.
One leg on the other. His eyes boring into me. Waiting for an answer.

My eyebrows raised. He walked into my office and told me to make him a building. That seemed too unreal.

"You want ME to make you a.. building?"

He raised a brow.

"Was that unclear?"

"No..um I am intrigued you have the best architecture companies in the world at your feet yet.."

"Is it shocking? Well my best friend recommended you"

He said, relaxed as he could be.

His best friend? Who was that? I didn't know anyone that knew him but that was not important because he was sitting in my office and this was a huge opportunity and I couldn't let it pass.

"Let's first look at the designs and then we can make a contract."

I said holding my excitement in. Though I was sure it was overflowing from my smile. He smiled slightly and nodded.

I looked over the design and it was perfect. He signed over the contract and over the next day investors were piling up. This was a huge opportunity and we couldn't let it go. The next week passed in a blur as the company was as busy as it could be. My company was as successful as it was while my parents managed it...

                                  ✰1.