˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Tag Fest

And here comes our favorite part of the whole award section

And here comes our favorite part of the whole award section. The tag fest, where we meet all our lovely authors from different fandoms and we collaborate together to participate and gain more exposure!

This chapter is all about celebrating our vibrant community by tagging and inviting talented authors from various fandoms to join the biggest fan fiction awards of the year.

Let’s make this event unforgettable by bringing together the best stories and writers across more than 35 fandoms. Ready? Let's get tagging!

■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■

If you don't know what tag fest is?

It is  is an initiative to reach out to all the amazing fan fiction writers, in the Indian fan fiction community. We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to showcase their creativity and passion in the Indian Fan Fiction 2.0 Awards.

●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●

How to Participate?

Share this Chapter:

Spread the word by sharing this chapter on your social media and Wattpad profiles. The more people we reach, the more vibrant our community will be!

Tag Your Favorite Authors:

In the comments section below, tag any Indian fan fiction authors, directors, or producers you know. Let them know about the awards and encourage them to participate. Use their Wattpad usernames so they get notified.

Tag Active Fandoms:

Know any active Indian fan fiction fandoms? Tag them too! Let's invite every fandom to join the celebration.

Let’s come together and make the Indian Fan Fiction 2.0 Awards a massive success.

Your participation and enthusiasm are what make this community special. Happy tagging, and may the best stories win!

 Happy tagging, and may the best stories win!