Chapter Three

As the days went by, Alex and Tosin grew closer, bonding over their shared love of football and music. Despite Femi's reservations, Alex couldn't help but feel a deep connection with Tosin. He loved her kind heart, her infectious laugh, and her passion for life.

Femi, on the other hand, remained skeptical. He would often tease Alex about being whipped and warn him about the potential consequences of dating someone from a different background. But Alex ignored him.

Finding an apartment off-campus was a top priority for Alex and Tosin. They had been living in dorms for two years and were eager to have a place of their own.
They wanted a space where they could relax, cook, and enjoy each other's company without the distractions of dorm life.

They found a cozy little apartment off campus, surrounded by lush greenery and a vibrant neighborhood.
As they settled into their new home, they discovered the joys of living together.
They would wake up every morning, make breakfast together, and share stories about their dreams and aspirations.
They'd spend their evenings cuddled up on the couch, watching movies, and sharing laughter.
Tosin brought her creative touch to the apartment, filling it with colorful artwork and vibrant decorations.

Alex introduced Tosin to the world of soccer, and she became his biggest cheerleader, attending every match and cheering him on with infectious enthusiasm.

*********************************

Tosin scribbled notes furiously as Professor jidenna droned on in lecture. She glanced over at Shade, who was texting on her phone, and rolled her eyes good naturedly. After class, they walked out together, chatting about everything from their assignments to their weekend plans.

Back at home, Tosin changed into comfy clothes and started making dinner. She was stirring the pot of stew when the door opened and Alex walked in, his soccer gear slung over his shoulder.

"Hey, babe! How was your day?" he asked, planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

Tosin smiled, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "It was good. Just got back from lecture with Shade. How about you? How was practice?"

Alex grinned, his eyes sparkling. "It was great! And I have some news. My mom invited you over for dinner this weekend."

Tosin's spoon paused mid air, her heart skipping a beat. "This weekend? But I thought we were going to spend the weekend together, just us."

Alex chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "We can still spend time together, but my mom really wants to meet you. And I think it's important too."

Tosin, though hesitant, couldn't decline the invitation. She felt a sense of trepidation, knowing the vast difference between their background and she wasn't sure she was ready but Alex enthusiasm was infectious, and she couldn't resist his charming smile.

Without another word, Alex swept Tosin into his arms, carrying into the bedroom.

Their passion and desire igniting a flame.

The air was thick with anticipation, their bodies inches apart. Alex's heart raced with excitement, his eyes locked on Tosin's, searching for a sign, a hint of what was to come. Tosin's gaze never wavered, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of desire and nervousness.

Without a word, Alex leaned in, his face inches from Tosin's. She could feel his warm breath on her skin, sending shivers down her spine. Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss, the world around them melting away. The kiss deepened, their lips dancing together in a passionate rhythm.

With a gentle touch, Alex traced the curve of Tosin's neck, his fingers sending shivers down her spine. She leaned into his caress, her breath quickening as his hand wandered to the small of her back, pulling her closer.

As they broke apart for air, Tosin's eyes sparkled with desire. "I want you, Alex," she whispered, her voice barely audible. Alex's heart raced with excitement, his soul yearning to be close to her in every way.

His hand had snaked its way up under her top and was grasping her breast firmly.

They continued kissing each other, exploring the feeling.

He tugged at her top, pulling it over her head. Their naked torsos were pressed to each other and her breasts squeezed against him. He felt her hard nipples on his chest. He brought his lips down to the one in his hand, and proceeded to lick and suck upon it.
She moaned lightly under her breath, she really wanted him.

He moved between her legs ready to enter her, he pushed at her, thrusting his dick into her vagina. He began to stroke fast. As he drove hard and deep into into her vagina, They both moaned and his breathing quickened. He massaged her breast with one hand and kept a firm hold on her ass with the other as he thrust in and out of her.

Their love consumed them like a wildfire, burning bright and true. In that moment, nothing else mattered. They were lost in the thrill of discovery, their hearts beating as one.

Afterward, they lay in bed, holding each other tightly. Alex stroked Tosin's hair, his eyes filled with love and adoration.