part 7

**Scene: Aliya's Living Room, Night**

---

The group of friends and their parents were gathered in Aliya’s cozy living room, sharing stories and laughter. The atmosphere was warm and lively as they reminisced about old times and shared their plans for the future.

**Manik:** (Laughing) Remember that time Dhruv tried to cook pasta and ended up setting off the smoke alarm?

**Dhruv:** (Grinning) Hey, at least I tried! Unlike some people here who burn water.

**Aliya:** (Teasing) Yeah, Manik, we're looking at you!

**Malti:** (Smiling) Oh, you kids always have the best stories. It’s always a joy to have you all here.

As the conversation flowed, it took an unexpected turn.

**Cabir:** (Curious) So, Aliya, you mentioned Nandini today. Nandini Murthy, right? The actress?

**Aliya:** (Nodding) Yeah, Nandini Murthy. She’s new in town. She’s really sweet and talented.

**Nyonika:** (Interested) Nandini Murthy... Yes, I’ve seen her movies. She’s incredible.

**Shreekant:** (Curious) It’s amazing how she manages to stay so grounded despite her fame. Tell us more about her, Aliya.

**Aliya:** (Smiling) Nandini’s been through a lot. Her mom passed away a few years ago, and she’s had to fend for herself. Despite all that, she’s become a very renowned actress. She’s worked really hard to support herself and her younger brother, who is also a famous cricketer now.

The room fell silent as they absorbed the news.

**Mukti:** (Gently) That’s really impressive. She must be very strong.

**Dhruv:** (Impressed) Wow, I had no idea she had such a tough background. That’s amazing.

**Nyonika:** (Nodding) It takes a lot of courage and determination to achieve something like that.

**Manik:** (Thoughtful) I knew there was something special about her. She has this aura of strength and grace.

**Malti:** (Smiling proudly) She sounds like an incredible person. We should definitely make her feel welcome.

**Shreekant:** (Respectfully) Yes, we should. It’s important to support someone who’s been through so much.

**Aliya:** (Admiringly) She’s really something. I’m glad she’s here with us now.

**Cabir's Mom:** (Sympathetically) I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for her. Losing a parent and then having to take care of everything on her own.

**Dhruv's Dad:** (Nodding) Yes, it’s quite remarkable. She’s an inspiration to many.

**Cabir:** (Respectfully) We should make her feel welcome. She’s been through a lot.

**Nyonika:** (Smiling) Manik, you should get to know her better. She seems like someone who could inspire you.

**Manik:** (Nodding) I think I will. She’s definitely someone worth knowing.

The group nodded in agreement, feeling a deeper respect and admiration for Nandini. They were determined to make her feel at home and support her in any way they could.

---

**Scene: Later that night, Manik and his parents' conversation**

**Nyonika:** (Sipping her tea) You know, Manik, it’s rare to find someone so young with such a depth of character.

**Shreekant:** (Agreeing) Yes, she’s faced so many challenges and yet has come out stronger. You could learn a lot from someone like her.

**Manik:** (Thoughtful) I already feel like I’ve learned something tonight. Nandini’s story is truly inspiring. I’m going to make an effort to get to know her better.

**Nyonika:** (Smiling) That’s my boy. Just remember to be  

Do tell me how was update