Chapter 2 (18)

Becky smiled and said, it's OK I'll come back with you,freen slid her hand into beckys and smiled back, freen waited to see if becky would take her hand away but she didn't so freen smirked, they chatted about different things till they came to a stop, we are here mam, thank you mitch you're ll find a genuines tip on ya app take care have a nice night, freen got out and ran round the other side to open the door for becky and a big smile came out her face, thank u your amazing, they walked slowly to the front door then when they got there freen let becca in and stepped in herself, bec are u OK, yeah am OK thank u freen, take a seat sweetie what would you like to drink bec, er could I have a white coffee with one sugar please, yeap coming right up, she finishes making the coffee's and puts it down on the table, so becky tell me about yourself I mean what do u do and stuff, laughing becky take a sip of coffee and turn round to freen who's looking gorgeous right now, can I just say what I'd like to do instead and text u that stuff tomorrow if you still want to know me after tonight, are you kidding your lovely why would I just want one night I ain't in to one night stands sweetie, beckys heart skipped a beat as freen pushed her down on the sofa and kissed beckys lips softly and smiled you taste so sweet like sugar, becky smiles back and gives freen a seductive look, with that she pushed freen back on the sofa and kissed her passionately stick her tongue In her mouth while running her hands down freens back, aw god beck don't stop, freen took control and led becky to the bedroom and pushed her on the bed kissing and sucking beckys neck, they undressed each other while kissing they were both so turned on at that point, freen looked into beckys eyes what do u want, for u to fuck me becky said closing her eyes,, freen kissed beckys lips softly and running her hands all other beckys naked body, with that freen sat on top of becky, shift ya leg over sexy she whispered in beckys ear, becky moved her leg to let freen take control she let out a moan when she felt freens wet pussy on hers they moved in time, oooohhh mmmyy ggoodddd freen that feels amazing, freen moved her hips in time with becky rubbing her clit against freens they kept going holding on to beckys ass freen moved faster and faster moving in unison and getting hot and sweaty becky held on to freen, aw aw am gonna cum aw am gona cum, that's it sexy don't hold back with that she screamed freens name while they both came while kissing passionately, becky fell back down on the bed my god that was amazing your amazing I've never met anyone as sexy and lovely as u before, freen kissed becky on the head me to fancy a shower sexy, can I have a water first, of course you can lovely with that they held hands and went into the kitchen to get the water.