Chapter 10

Freen and becky cuddled for a bit intill they got ready to go out,, freen had another pool comp to try and win l, she was a bit worried now after what happened before with Mike,, baby girl  do m a favour tonight,, what gorgeous? Please be careful later,, don't worry sweetheart I'll be OK I promise,,               so they go and get in the car and drive to Sam's bar, they need to vigilant as there's a lot of money riding on tonights game,, how much will you make tonight darling? About another 20 grand but his guy is so much worse than Ray was baby,,, aw OK hope you're gonna be okay to,, don't worry about me darling I can handle myself if I have to, trust me,,, freen kissed Rebecca on the cheek ya so sweet worrying about me all the time that's why I love you so much............................ I love you too baby girl with all my heart, do you know, I've never felt this way about any woman before? So what they say in the office isn't true then? Er what do you mean? I Er erm, babe spit it out,,, okay sorry,, I heard you was a bit of player,,, freen laughed a fake laugh,,, don't believe everything you hear please baby???  So their making it up then,but why?  I've got a bad representation in that place for some reason angel,,,, right babe let's go.          They get in the cab waiting outside and of course freen opens the door for Rebecca then waits for her to sit down before going round the other way to let herself In the cab, do still believe am what they say I am???  No ya amazing angel,,, why thank you my lady.             God ya so cute,, freens smiling ear to ear after that comment,, right mick of to the 101 club please,,, right you are lady freen.                                                  20 minutes later they arrived at the club, thanks mick midnight picking up that OK? Yeap till then lady freen.             People love you,, only some times becky babe,, with that becky kisses freen and puts her hand in hers and they enter the club.                               Evening Sam How's business tonight mate,, great as u can see freen,, lol Sam  great scence of humour she says laughing,.right babez what ya drinking then,,,I'll have a snake bite and black please baby with a two shots of  vodka, thanks angel,, big drink for a ikle angel  freen said with a wink,,, ya crazy my baby,,, mmmm just what da doctor ordered she said laughing,, right babe am of got to set the triangle up,, do u  want a quick game baby before we start the match,,, only if u can help me and not beat me straight away,, hey sexy I'd never get smug with you,you mean to much to me,, so freen let Rebecca break as she asked,, then she took the triangle of and of to break the balls,,,, great break Angel choose ya colour u want,, hhmm I'll take the reds dat okay sexy,,, whatever u want baby you're call,, she took the shot and knocked two reds down at once,, my god babe you're been watching me to much,, Rebecca smiled with a cheeky smile and a wink and took the shot just  like freen taught her and it went down the pocket,, that's my girl,, Rebecca ended up winning the game in the end,, that was great bec,,, you're getting as good as me,,, they kiss passionately and freen says,,, got to play me games, come here me lucky charm,, they hug then freen wins the first 5 to becs amazement,,, the guy wins the next three,, next game winner takes all freen says smiling,,giving Rebecca a kiss saying me good luck charm is gonna bring me luck,, she pulled back and smiled while breaking,, the guy made a mistake and potted the black making freen win the game,,, way to go baby girl Rebecca says hugging freen tight,, come babe let's go, we got a early start they kiss and get ready for the cab.