The Party And The After Party

Helloooo! I totally forgot to post this last weekend, but I'm here now lol. This is the last Meek and Nicki short - enjoy the fluff :)

-

Nicki opened her tired eyes slowly and was met again with two familiar dark brown eyes staring back at her with sympathy. She had noticed here that she had just dozed off for a few seconds and frowned as a familiar hand began to gently caress her cheek. The painful pounding she could feel in her head was enough to make her wish that the bed she was laying on top of would open up and swallow her whole, but it was the severe aching of her muscles that made her wonder if the pain would be worth it. Trying to gather some saliva in her mouth to swallow and moisten her dry throat, Nicki moaned out in misery as her eyes searched the ones that had been staring at her but now with even more concern.

"You okay, baby?" Meek asked with concern as he continued to caress her cheek soothingly.

Nicki painfully swallowed what little saliva her glands could muster before opening her mouth, "More water," she croaked.

Meek nodded before rising up on his forearms to grab the half full Smart Water bottle from his desk before popping the top. Nicki slowly tried to sit herself up before Meek's free hand gently pushed her head back down onto her pillow, "No, stay down. I got you," he said as held the water bottle to her lips.

Nicki smirked slightly before she began to drink from the water bottle, "Now I literally feel like a baby," she said once moving her lips away from the nosil.

Nicki watched Meek chuckle quietly, "Shhh," he soothed as he closed the top of the water bottle and placed it onto the floor beside the bed.

"You need water too, baby," Nicki said with a hoarse voice as she reached her small arm from under the covers and cupped Meek's face.

"I'm too lazy to reach back over and get the water bottle," Meek said as his eyes closed.

Nicki giggled softly, "I would get it for you, baby, but I literally can't move," she said as she rubbed her thumb over his beard before she dropped her arm into the space between their half naked bodies out of pain.

"I feel bad that I basically paralyzed you," Meek said with his eyes still closed, "When you kept saying you was sore yesterday, I didn't think you'd need to be bed ridden today,"

Nicki giggled, "I don't know what's worse. This hangover, me being sore as shit, or stomach still hurting from last night," she frowned.

"I'm sorry." Meek said as he opened his eyes to look at her, "I should have been watching you more last night. I didn't know you was mixing lights and darks,"

Nicki grinned empathetically at her boyfriend, "You don't need to be sorry, you don't always need to be watching me, baby. I'm still new to mixing drinks, but now I totally understand why you shouldn't mix vodka with rum." she frowned as she thought about their night before leaving for the Tau Sigma Pi party the night before.

"Yeah, never do that again, babe." Meek warned before hanging his arm off of the bed to retrieve his water bottle. He popped the top open before taking a few large gulps as he looked at Nicki, "You want more, baby?"

Nicki nodded against her pillow, "Yeah, a little," she said said before Meek brought his bottle to her lips. After taking a few sips, Nicki gently pushed the bottle away indicating that she was done.

"I'll get us some more when I get up," Meek said as he placed the water bottle back on the floor by his bed.

"Get up to go where?" Nicki asked, "You not staying bed?"

"We gotta eat, right?" Meek chuckled as he cupped Nicki's cheek, "I was originally gonna go to the gym with some of the boys a little later, but you're sick and I'm way too hungover." he said, "I'm sure all the boys are," he smirked.