/-Birthday party-\

It's Muzan's birthday, and the upper moons throw him a party.

Enjoy lmao-
—————-

"So, today is Lord Muzan's birthday?" Douma sat there, crisscross on the floor.

"Yes Douma" Akaza stares at the demon on the ground.

The two waited for everyone else to arrive, to set things up.

Kokushibo fucking materializes out of no where scaring the hell out of Douma and Akaza.

"I was summoned here for a...birthday plan?" He pondered in his head but decided to not go against it.

"Mhm!" Douma jumped up.

"Then where are the others?" Akaza stares at the two.

"They'll be here soon, I promise" Douma place a hand on Akaza before being punched in the face.

"Owie my face, you know that hurts" Douma regrew his face before sitting back down.

"Children, I swear" Kokushibo sighed.

Everyone else made it with the help of what ever the fuck her name is.

They set of the party, waiting for Muzan to arrive from whatever he was doing.

Akaza made an origami blue spider lily, feeling bad for his failures.

He eventually arrived, he felt off when he saw that all the upper moons were missing, and somehow the lights were off.

Everyone jumped out.

"Happy birthday Lord Muzan!!" They all smile, except for Kokoshibo-

"I got you this, I know it's not the real thing but hey. It's better than having an empty flower vase" Akaza smiled, handing the origami flower to Muzan.

"Normally I would slam your heads into the wall, but I thank you guys for this" Muzan half smiled.

"Anytime" Douma exclaimed.

"Wait how do you know my birthday-?" Muzan asked.

Douma stood there.

"Douma" He glared.

"It was Kokushibo!" Douma pointed.

"What?! Oh I'll have your head you little-" He chased after the twink ass idiot.

Muzan laughed, before grabbing a drink.

————-

Short and kinda half assed but it's a one shot so-

Anygays.

Byeeeeeee!

*vanishes*