9

In the bright and radiant light of day the scene outside the TVheads' hidden building was peaceful and serene, inside was a short hallway with a TV man standing at the entrance of another TVhead resident's room expectantly, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his fellow allies who in which were the brown cameraman and a TV woman. He knocked gently on the door a few times, hoping to catch their attention or wake them up from their slumber, and being a TVhead himself he had the power to teleport and could have easily gained access to the bedroom, but he didn't want to violate their privacy or startle them if they were not ready to receive any visitors. So he kept patiently standing by the door, listening carefully for any sign of movement or activity inside, having crossed his arms lost in thought as he waited for the couple to emerge, eager to catch up with them and share the latest news.
He conspicuously exhaled with a reverse sigh, accompanied by a classic -_- expression, while simultaneously expressing a solitary idea. ".dnoyeb gnihtemos did yeht fi desirprus eb d'l" An amount of longer seconds progressed when he kept waiting in silence, until in due course, the sounds of somebody getting out of bed and walking could be heard right until the door opened, revealing a sleepy TV woman a brown coat warped around her body.
".tsaE elddiM fo nwot eht ot mih tropelet I erofeb tsrif ydaer teg ot mih rof tiaw ll'I tub raw teliot idibiks eht ni gnithgif emuser ot einworB deen eW"
"?setunim 51 artxe na su evig uoy nac... nnmM"
There was a hint of uncertainty in the tone of the TV man as he conveyed his confusion. "?mih htiw gniog er'uoY ?sU" With a subtle movement, she acknowledged the statement with a nod.
Upon observing the presence of the brown coated cameraman partially hidden behind the TV woman, it was noted by the TV man that the modifications given to his body had been since removed, the cameraman lying in bed with a comfy blanket concealing above his waist, a slight blush appearing on his camera-face while they cuddled with one of the pillows in a peaceful slumber.
"?thgin tsal einworB htiw etad eht saw woh ,dnim t'nod
"...lleW ?etad eht...mM" The TV woman started to recall the past occurrences with just a hint of blush creeping up on her screen.
"...heH !deb ym ni rehto hcae htiw deldduc dna rehtegot wohs emina na dehctaw htob eW" Her tone was laced with suspicion which caused the TV man to raise a curious text eyebrow on his screen.
"?gnihtemos revo thgif yllacisyhp...ekil t'ndid syug uoy erus uoY"
"...hu...mM" There was a certain expression on the face of the TV woman that suggested she was struggling to come up with a convincing answer.
"...?rehto hcae hsams ?enod ev'dluow ew kniht uoy od esle tahW.yllufwa ton llew ,gnihtyna revo thgif t'ndid ew esruoc fo hO" She released a slight, anxious chuckle. During a brief pause of silence, the TV man displayed a facial expression that resembled a :l diction. "..."
With a TV-head tilt, he made an assumption. "?tib a rof .sorB hsamS repuS deyalp syug uoy oS"
Taking advantage of what he said, the TV woman's face lit up."...hehE !sUPC tsniaga rehtegot gniyalp erew ew..!haey hhO ?sorB hsamS" The TV man maintained his suspicious gaze towards the TV woman in front of him, as a moment of silence ensued for several seconds.
".einworB htiw setunim 51 ni tsaE elddiM eht ni eb ot rebmemer tsuj ,neht thgirlA" As the TV man teleported away and disappeared into a black fog, the TV woman was left to shut the door and gaze at the brown coated cameraman who rested in bed, snuggled up with a pillow.
A small smirk crept onto her screen. ".eituc a hcuS" She made the decision to approach the sleeping cameraman with a brown coat still wrapped around her body and climb onto the bed, lightly grabbing onto the side of his camera-head and feeling the faint warmth in her hand as she caressed his camera-cheek, thrilled by this as she displayed a blush on her screen.
With a passionate tone, she spoke out. ".daeh ypeels pu ekaw ,yeh..." The TV woman observed as he clutched the pillow closer to his chest, unwilling to release it, appearing as though he was lost in a pleasant dream while the rosy tint on his camera-face remained distinct.
A slight chuckle was emitted. "?pu uoy gnikaw rof ytliug leef ot evah I od,hO" She then gently moved her hand to the top of his camera-head and affectionately rubbed it, causing the brown cameraman to stir slightly in his sleep.
As the woman on TV kept rubbing his camera-head, she couldn't help but blush since it seemed to be the most effective way to wake him up, as he eventually became increasingly more alert and his grip on the pillow relaxed. The cameraman in brown appeared to have just awakened now, with his camera lenses sparking with consciousness, with that he gazed up at his girlfriend who still had her hand placed on his camera-head.
Having realized that he was now fully awake and that her hand was still on his camera-head, she blushed a little and spoke out nervously. "?thgin tsal maerd doog a evah uoy diD .eituc yeh...mhU-U" He nodded his camera-head, which appeared somewhat cute to the TV woman.
"?huh ,eituc uoy gnillac ni gnorw os t'nsaw I esoppus I...eheH" He silently cast a faint look of tiredness towards her. Knowing that both of them had to go out on the battlefield, she sighed. ".noissim eht retfa thgir guh a uoy evig neve ll'I.emit elohw eht uoy htiw kcits Il'I,em htiw gnieb ton tuoba yrrow ot evah t'nod uoy ?em rof deraperp gnitteg dnim uoy od, pleW" After hearing the word 'hug', he remained staring at the TV woman for a few moments before finally getting up from the bed, the blanket still covering above his waist.
".taht tuoba togrof I...haey hO" As time progressed, the TV woman teleports the armed brown coated cameraman to the Middle East at a safe spot near where the ongoing desert conflict is occurring, to both of them it seems that the cameramen and speakermen are struggling to fight off the incoming skibidi toilets. The cameraman in brown looked back to the TV woman and gave her a look of braveness, equipping his laser gun and dramatically pulling the slider on it like he was the main protagonist of a series, as a response to his actions the TV woman raised a fist up and ejected a hidden blade from her wrist, displaying a >w< on her screen. The cameraman wearing brown observed the TV woman appearing adorably excited about killing, however, his attention quickly shifted as he turned his camera to witness a charging skibidi toilet and without hesitation, he decided to dash toward it and skillfully impale the knife through its skull, resulting in its immediate demise and causing its head to drop into its toilet. Upon being alerted by the demise of their own, several other skibidi toilets of different varieties emerged from their hiding spots along the walls and proceeded directly towards the couple whilst singing their nonsensical song with twitching heads. With unwavering determination the cameraman dressed in a brown coat swiftly aimed his paralyzer gun at the toilets and unleashed a barrage of laser shots, leaving the toilets stunned in their wake as the TV woman with her blade dispatched a small group of skibidi toilets that charged at her one by one, in a matter of seconds she effortlessly defeated them all with a series of well-executed combos. Throughout this encounter, her TV-head remained fixed on the cameraman in the brown coat, who soon noticed that he was surrounded by the lifeless bodies of the skibidi toilets he had vanquished while she was preoccupied with the ones attacking her.
A smirk was displayed on her screen. "?wonk ay did ‚flesti rof skaeps cihte krow ruoY" As the brown cameraman turned to face her he responded with his typical nonverbal silence as any other cameraman would, with the TV woman amused she chuckled as she observed his expressionless demeanor.

As a result, an additional skibidi toilet emerges from a different alley ahead of the couple and heads straight for the brown cameraman, however before it reaches him, a large cameraman catches up from behind and tosses it strongly into a nearby wall, then turning to the brown cameraman and expressing approval with a thumbs up gesture. After receiving the signal, the cameraman wearing a brown coat gave a thumbs up to his colleague who then waved his hand for the couple to follow him as he walked towards a different area without any hesitation, suggesting that it was a secure location that had recently been rid of skibidi toilets. The brown cameraman stood motionless as he gazed
towards the TV woman, who when she caught up to him, unexpectedly grasped his hand and displayed a pleased w expression on her display, causing them both to blush intensely.
Hand in hand they commenced walking together, trailing the large cameraman towards the entrance of a primary street, a smattering of cameramen were dispersed around the area, with one large speakerman lounging on a large gray toilet, seemingly at ease. It seems that the group of cameramen succeeded in vanquishing the intrusive skibidi toilets on the street with a notable occurrence during the event was when a different large cameraman from inside a building threw an alive skibidi toilet at the large cameraman that led the couple, the latter managing to catch the frightened entity and subsequently throwing it to a large speakerman, who caught it with relative ease. The large speakerman then launched the Ohio toilet into the air, employing his potent soundwave attack to propel the entity into the alley where the TV woman and brown cameraman had come from, resulting in causing it to explode upon impact with the large cameraman shrugging nonchalantly as to why he did it, prompting the large speakerman to shrug back in reply.
A smoking explosion then takes place on a nearby street, a cameraman fleeing from a squad of gray skibidi toilets that are chasing him as he exited the smoke, all in the while a trio of helicopter skibidi toilets hovers above the alliance group who watch in shock. As a result of this, a large clump of black smoke forms behind a building, causing the entire alliance group to turn and feel a sense of unease about what could emerge from the smoke, the brown cameraman quickly directing his sight on the squad of skibidi toilets and charging with regards to them with his knife out. While he was distracted with removing them, the upgraded scientist skibidi toilet appeared from the smoke with a wide grin on his face as it sang the skibidi toilet chant slowly, promptly using the speakers on his chest to create a powerful sonic boom which caused many of the cameramen present to fall to the ground as the sound was too painful for them to bear, the brown cameraman holding onto the sides of his camera-head during the occurrence. The brown cameraman was interrupted by the hearing blast before he could execute the final gray skibidi toilet, who proceeded to forcefully strike his stomach several times with its head until eventually, the brown cameraman intervened by grabbing its head and piercing its neck with his knife, turning his camera-head towards the unbothered TV woman who was preparing to lift a fallen cameraman. Soon, he witnesses the flying g-man toilet firing lasers that unluckily hit the TV woman, causing a considerable amount of blast damage that propelled her briefly unconscious body into the air and in front of the brown cameraman, his expression widening in fear as he hurriedly ran to his girlfriend who was now at least in bad condition.
"Holy shit, holy shit..!" He thought to himself as he lifted her up, anticipating the deafening sonic boom intensifying as he swiftly raised the TV woman in a bridal hold and propelled himself with his jetpack.
The brown coated cameraman tightly held onto her during their flight as blue ink dripped from the sides of his camera-head, keeping a lower altitude to avoid drawing attention from the g-man skibidi toilet while periodically checking on the TV woman who had recently regained consciousness. ".?einworB...B...mM" Looking up to the cameraman in a brown coat she muttered something under her breath that he couldn't quite discern, though it was evident to him that she was in awful pain and despite this, the TV woman still managed to display a few blushes on her screen which expressed a T_Ò face.
It seemed as though he had finally repaid his debt considering she was the one to save him during their initial encounter, the mere thought of this causing her to blush more uncontrollably as she hid her face in embarrassment with both of her hands, the brown cameraman finding a small amount of amusement in such a grave situation. At some moments, his vision started to become slightly blurry as he felt on the verge of fainting due to the harm inflicted upon his hearing, a continuous ringing being audible as he flew away from the deatening sound blast that had resulted in this. The cameraman with a brown coat let out a silent sigh in his mind as he tried to locate the nearest alliance base, frequently checking the status of the TV woman while continuing to fly and repeatedly hoping that no skibidi toilet knew about their retreatment.