The knight siblings

Starting at the ceiling in the dark, feeling more empty than ever. She wishes to be someone she is not. Until her phone starts to ring. She looks over to see that Autumn is calling her, she answers the phone confused as it 1 in the morning.

"Hey Mia" Autumn says as her voice cracks clearly stating that something is wrong.
"Hey Autumn, are you ok?" Mia asks in a worried tone.
"No, im scared" she replies
"What happened? Do you want to come over so you're out of the house" Mia suggests as she thinks something is happening with her dad.
"Sure, I'll have to sneak out but can Reece come too?" Autumn asked whispering so her dad can't hear her.
"Of course he can" She says.
"We will be there in about 5 minutes" Autumn says as she hangs up the phone and gets Reece.

*5 minutes pass by and now Reece and Aut are at the front door before Mia lets them in*

Once they got to Mia's room she asked "So what's Happening, what's going on?" Then autumn and Reece's eyes start to water before they explain to Mia what's going on at the moment.
"So since our mum left our dad has been more angry and aggressive towards us and he's been drinking all day so it wasn't going to end well" Autumn says as she grips on her arm like she has been hit while Reece was just sitting there with tears streaming down his face. Mia had never seen them this upset and vulnerable.

Mia was the only person they could turn to, Mia was the only person who knew how violent Roger got.