Goodbye?

Mia spent the night talking to them and making sure they were ok. Autumn had fallen asleep so Reece and Mia started talking about School as they had nothing else to talk about, but Reece could tell that something was off with Mia. She wasn't her normal sassy self, something was bothering her. Reece asked what was wrong but she just stayed silent, not a single word came from her mouth until Reece said "Mia what's wrong I know something is on your mind" then she started sobbing with her head in her hands. Reece felt so bad so he offered her a hug and she accepted it so they sat there in each other's arms for a minute or so until he notices scars on Mia's arm. She was confused until she realised she hadn't had a hoodie on to cover it "I'm sorry" she says to Reece in a quiet tone, she sat there zoning out for a bit unable to breath and shaking. Reece tried to calm her down but he had no experience with what was happening so he woke up Autumn for her help. Reece asked Aut what was up with Mia "she's having a panic attack, Reece" Autumn replied worryingly.

"Is she going to be ok?" Reece asked quietly.
"Yes, as long as we help her" Autumn replies with a reassuring voice.
"Get the sour sweets from my bag, oh and the cold water"
"Why" Reece replies confused
"Just do it Reece, they help with panic attacks sometimes" Autumn says raising her voice a little.

They give her the sweets and and water and she starts to calm down. "Are you ok Mia, what happened" Autumn says before she realised that Mia had relapsed and forgot to cover it. Mia's eyes start to tear up again, then Reece's phone rings just to see that it's his dad. He takes a deep breath before answering knowing that he is going to get screamed at, he picks up the phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" Roger shouted through the phone as Autumn and Reece left. Now it was just Mia and her thoughts, wondering what to go with her life. She puts on a hoodie and sits there staining at the wall again debating if she should do it, if she should take her own life. She couldn't do it anymore until someone texted her, it was Charlotte
"Hey I know it's late but I just wanted to make sure everything was ok, you seem really off at school"
She sat there staring at her screen with tears streaming down her face then she realised that Charlotte texted her again after realising she was still online.
"Mia, please answer me" she said knowing Mia was online
"Yep" Mia replied as she didn't want Charlotte to worry.
"Mia you're not ok, fo you want me to come over?"
"Idk" Mia said shaking in fear.
"Do you mind if I come over, because I knew it's like 3 in the morning" Charlotte asked in a worried tone
"Idk" Mia says as she grabs a box of paracetamol.
Mia puts her phone down and gets the pills, not realising charlotte replied saying she was on her way.
Mia took the pills and laid there on the floor, then Charlotte had been calling Mia but she didn't answer and since the door was unlocked she went in and up to Mia's room. She stood there in shock as Mia was practically lifeless on the floor before grabbing her phone and calling the ambulance.

Charlotte sat next to Mia trying to get her conscious but nothing was working "MIA PLEASE WAKE UP" she couldn't give up on Mia. The ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital. They arrive at the hospital and help Mia while Charlotte was in waiting room, she was a nervous wreck. "She'll be fine" she muttered to herself constantly until she was able to go and see Mia. She was ok.

"Oh my god, Mia your ok" she said with her eyes filling with happy tears.
"I'm sorry" Mia said to Char whilst crying as she felt like she let Char down.
"It's ok, why didn't you tell me it was this bad. I would've helped you" Char says in a calmed yet confused tone,
"I didn't want you to know" she answered quietly.
"What about Reece and Autumn?" She asks
"They have too much shit to deal with, I didn't want them to have to put up with my problems" Mia said  crying even more.
"I want to go home" she adds.
"You have to wait until they discharge you" Charlotte says looking at Mia with pain in her eyes.
"I'm gonna be back I just need to call somebody" she says to Mia.
"Oh ok" Mia says before starting at the wall again feeling how she felt that night.

*Mia was ok with her telling Autumn and Reece*

Charlotte goes out the room and calls Reece.
"Hey Reece" Charlotte says as Reece answers.
"Oh hey Charlotte" He replies.
"I have some news" Charlotte states, Reece was a bit confused.
"Mia's in hospital" she adds.
"Why" He asks concerning.
"She attempted an overdose" She says quietly as Reece's heart sunk to his stomach.
"Me and Autumn are on our way right now" Reece says before hanging up and leaving.