Chapter Ten

___________________.

{four days later}

Alfie's POV;

Ronnie was being released from hospital today. We only have two days left in Florida before we go to the Bahamas. I had to sign some paper work before Ronnie could leave. I finished signing the paperwork and walked back into her room. She was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. I smiled and looked at her. She looked around and jumped a little. I chuckled and she walked over to me.

"Ready to go?" I asked

"Yeah just need to pee first" she said walking to the bathroom

"Thanks, didn't need to know that" I chuckled

"Finished" she said coming out of the toilet

"Let's go" I took her bag off the bed. She walked beside me. I took her hand in mine she blushed. We went back to the hotel & she had a shower and changed. We were meeting everyone at a café for Tyler's birthday. As we were walking through a park when, a swarm of about 100 girls swarmed around us. Ronnie let go of my hand and tried to escape the crowd.

"RONNIE" I shouted as the crowd got bigger I couldn't see her. I started getting worried. I took some photos with the viewers and signed some things. As the crowd got smaller I still couldn't see her. I took my phone out and called her.

-Phone convo-

"Hello?" Ronnie said as she picked up

"Where are you?" I asked

"In the café with the rest of the crew" she informed me.

"Okay stay there, I will be there in five minutes" I hung up and walked to the café. The second I walked in Ronnie came up to me. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

"Never go off on me like that again. You had me worried sick. I thought something bad had happened to you." I said

"Sorry. I was just scared when the crowd swarmed us. I thought I would've gotten hurt." She replied.

"I was just worried bout you" I said kissing her forehead. We sat down next to Finn & Zoe and ordered food.

"So how are you two love birds?" Louise said smiling.

Ronnie and I just looked at each other and smiled

"When did this happen?" Jack asked

"The day she woke up" I assured him

"N'awh" he smiled

Ronnie looked down and blushed.

When we finished our lunch we went back to the hotel and went in the jacuzzi. When we finished there we changed and went to a party.

"And here's Ronnie looking as beautiful as ever" I said pointing the camera in her direction.

"Awh thank you but, I'm not" she continued curling her hair. The girls arrived into my hotel room.

"Oh My God Ronnie this lipstick is gorgeous" Zoe said rooting through Ronnie's makeup bag.

"You can have it if you like. I never wore it. It wasn't a good colour on me" she said

"Awh thanks chummy" Zoe smiled and hugged her.

"How does it feel being back?" Tanya asked

"Great. I missed you guys a lot" Ronnie smiled

"Shopping day tomorrow" Fleur said

"Deffinatly" she smiled

"I need to get a few things before going to the Bahamas" Tanya informed them

"Me too" Zoe smiled

"Your makeup collection is so nice" Ingrid said

"I work at MAC in Brighton. I can pick you up some things and post them to you" she said

"Really? That would be great" Ingrid smiled

"Can you lot just stop talking about make up for five minutes please" I said

"We're girls what do you expect" Louise said.

Caspar turned on some One Direction and we all started goofily dancing around,making utter fools of ourselves. We were getting warmed up for the party that was about to go down.

___________________

Hope you liked it.

Vote & comment

I love you guys

Xxxx