Chapter Forty One

6 Months Later...

Ronnie's POV:

Staring at myself in the full length mirror admiring how beautiful I looked. For once in my life I felt beautiful.

"You look beautiful sweetie" I heard a familiar voice say.

I darted my head around to see my Dad standing a few feet behind me all suited up for the special occasion. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The day that I get to marry the man of my dreams.

"Thanks" I smiled at my dad.

I had just had my make up and hair done by Tanya. She offered to do it as a wedding present.

"Oh My God Chummy you look stunning" Zoe said holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks" I smiled big. Zoe, Louise, Tanya, Niomi and Daniella (my half sister) were bridesmaids. Their dresses were periwinkle blue and they were just a simple long dress. They each looked amazing. My dress was laced at the top with dimonties on it the skirt of it puffed out a little and it was strapless.

"I feel like I'm going to cry" Tanya said

"Awh why?" Niomi asked

"Because Ronnie just looks stunning and my hormones are all over the place" she said.

Tanya is four months pregnant so she was quite emotional today. There was a knock on the door and Louise went to answer it.

"Chummy look who's here?" Louise announced.

Suddenly, I see Alfie Mum and Dad come through the door with Mollie. Mollie and Darcy were my flower girls. They both wore mini versions of my dress.

"Hi" I smiled and walked over to both of them

Amanda took my hands "Let me look at you. Oh you look beautiful sweet heart." She said kissing my cheek

"You really do look beautiful" Nick Alfie's Dad said.

"I have something for you" Amanda sniffed as she rooted through we bag. She pulled out a periwinkle blue hair grip with a flower at the end of it. This was the hair grip I had when I was a kid. Alfie and I found it at his aunts wedding when we were five and kept it. I used to wear it when Alfie and I would play pretend weddings where we would pretend to get married to each other.

"Where did you find this?" I asked

"In a dusty old box in the attic" she said placing it in my hair."just like the old days" she smiled.

"We better be off. We will see you at the church" Nick said kissing my cheek.

"We have to leave soon" my Dad assured me

"Guys I'm getting married eeeeep" I said excitedly.

....

At the church

Alfie's POV;

I stood at the top of the alter in a small church in Brighton with Marcus, Caspar and Jim standing next to me. I was fidgeting with my hands as I was nervous as hell. I took a deep breath in and my Mum came up to me.

"How is she? Is she okay?" I asked nervously

"She's fine Alfred don't worry." She said

A wave of relief washed over me. "Okay good"

My Mum fixed my tie and started tearing up "I can't believe my baby boy is all grown up and is getting married"

"Mum come here" I said hugging her

A minute later Jack gave us the signal to warn us that the girls were here. The congregation stood up and the doors of the back of the church opened. Mollie and Darcy came walking down the isle with baskets in their hands followed by the girls and then there she was. The love of my life. My eyes met with hers. She looked stunning. I just can't believe that this girl is mine. She kissed her Dad on the cheek, handed her bouquet to Louise and took my hand. I kissed her cheek.

"You look stunning babe" I smiled as I whispered in her ear

"You don't look to bad yourself" she joked

It was coming towards the end of the ceremony where it was time to exchange rings.

"Repeat after me. I Alfred Sidney Deyes" the priest said

"I Alfred Sidney Deyes" I said

"Take you Ronnie Marie Quinn as my wife" he said

"Take you Ronnie Marie Quinn as my wife" I smiled

"In sickness and in health, in richer and poorer till death do us part" the priest said

"In sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer till death do us part" I said placing the ring on Ronnie's skinny finger

"Now Ronnie repeat after me. I Ronnie Marie Quinn" he said

"I, Ronnie Marie Quinn" she smiled

"Take thee Alfred Sidney Deyes as my husband" he said

"Take you Alfred Sidney Deyes as my husband" she said

"In sickness and in health, In Richer and pooper until death do us part" he said

"In Sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer til death do us part" she said placing the ring on my finger smiling.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride" he said

I grabbed Ronnie by the waist pulling her towards me and I kissed her.

"Just like the old days" she smiled

"Just like the old days" I smiled.

I grabbed her hand as we headed outside. Everyone hugged us telling Ronnie how beautiful she looked and congratulated us. It was time for us to get in the wedding car and get photos taken.

"Mummy" Mollie said running to Ronnie

"Hi gorgeous" she picked Mollie up

"I love you" Mollie said

"Awh I love you too" Ronnie kissed Mollie's head.

"I love you both" I said kissing each of them on the head. We are now officially one big happy family...