Welcome home!

⚠️reminder rehab is accsosicated with drugs for drug addicts to come of them!so mention of drugs,cursing,depression,abuse and smoking if these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!⚠️read this!!!
Also there characters are aged upto to 16/15/14 your 15!!!!!

Ay!read the warning!⚠️

I said read it ⚠️🤨

——————————————————————————————
Hi there!in Kimberly Blake.(Kim for short)I've just moved back into my home town after being send to...rehab.yeah I know not a great start or whatever⚠️read warning to know what it is⚠️
But I can change.hopefully.maybe.
Anyways let's just start my story you will be.......ME!
Good I know.lets start!

Kim PoV:
6:30am the alarm read
School.
First day home.
First day of school.
And first day back here.
I got up and put my hair up into a high ponytail and got changed into a cropped stripy red shirt with flared jeans and some sneakers.
I left my room to go use the bathroom and noticed my baby sister gwen!(shes 12 now idk her acc age so yeh)
Kim:gwenny!I shouted happily
Gwen:kimmy I missed you!she said running up the stairs to me
Kim:Awh me to I said pulling her into a hug
Hey where's your brother
Gwen:he set off already with..Robin
I paused for a moment
Kim:ah yes Robin how could i forget.anyhow I'm gonna get ready baby you should too!
Gwen:*giggles*im not a baby anymore kimmy.she said before walking back downstairs to eat her breakfast
I chuckled and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
You're probably wondering.wheres your dad.well fuck knows!
Probably out drinking at a stripper club or even better!he's a run away.
I finished my teeth and noticed Gwen had set off.
I snook into a cubord in the kitchen and took a packet of ⚠️drugs⚠️
Just cause I'm out of rehab doesn't mean I'm gonna stop cmon!
I shoved it in my bag and set of to school.
I was minding my own business realising how sad I am to be back till I heard chanting.
Knowing I'm extremely nosy I went to check it out.
FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
A crowd chanted.
But I couldn't see anything at all!
I shoved past the stupid crowd and saw the one and only

R.O.B.I.N. A.R.R.E.L.A.N.O

Oh dear heh.
He was just casually fighting that dickhead named moose the one that made Finneys nose bleed last year before I got put in rehab.
Oh boy would I like to see his ass wooped!

I was just watching the fight slightly excited but not showing it till Robin hit the final punch then got off of moose.
He looked up at me in shock.
Hold on
I forgot
I was in rehab and I'm stood here
In
Front
Of
Half
Of
The
Fucking
School.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly looking around till Robin approached me.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a tree at the back of the school.
I tilted my head confused.
Kim:what a way to greet an old freind,I must say,very thoughtful I said putting my hand on my heart sarcastically.
He flicked my head
Robin:what's wrong with your pea brain
I hate you yanno that.you left gwen and finney all alone with that son of a bitch you call your farther cause you OD!(OD means overdosed)I hate you!
I stood there shocked.
Kim:how did you know I OD..and who on earth are you too judge!I didn't want to leave?you think I wanted to go to that stupid rehab?!I wanted to protect my siblings with my whole life not only that do you even know why I do them?no you don't so leave me the fuck alone!
I blurted out forcefully pushing him off me
He stood there shocked but clearly mad.
I walked past him straight into the school.
I got my schedule and headed to my first lesson
English.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Thanks for reading
If it goes well I'll make chapter two!make sure to check out my other story's.
Sorry if this was offenceing
Also it was inspired off black phone mixed with euphoria!!!
Byeeee!!