The Bet 4

"Hey boss! We have something to tell you! " Damian's friends came walking up to him, wide evil grins on their faces.

"Since it's taking you so long to make that pink haired girl fall in love with you, we're setting a deadline. If you can't make that girl fall in love with you within this week, then the bet is off" they explained.

Damian looked at them in shock and horror.

"What, this week? I'm confident that I can make her fall for me, but that girl is too stubborn to fall in love with me within a week" Damian protested.

"We're sure you can do it boss, you are a Desmond after all" his two friends started walking away, the grins still plastered on their faces.

"I've got to try harder...what can make her fall in love with me anyway? ..." Damian pondered himself for a moment.

________MEANWHILE_________

"Hey Becky? " Anya looked up from her bag of peanuts.

"Yeah? Are you finally asking for love advice? Or maybe you're planning to go out with Damian! Don't worry, I can help you with that! "

"I kind of feel bad for second son. He did give me some chocolates and peanuts.." Anya mumbled.

"Hm...maybe start simple. Just try spending time together or talking to him. But then again, you can add a few pick up lines here and there...but that might be too cheesy.." Becky paced around, coming up with plans to help Anya.

"Hey Forger, um..I mean, Anya, can I talk to you for a moment? " 

Becky and Anya looked behind them to see Damian.

"Go for it, Anya! " Becky whispered, giggling.

Anya nods and gives a salute to Becky before walking away with Damian.

______________

A/N: This series might last for a few more chapters actually... (I thought it was only gonna be until chapter 5, but I'm gonna extend) Thanks!