Three Partners

Hello, people!! I am so happy you are reading this book. I'm seriously in love with my characters.  Have fun. Here's the chapter. 

I was counting my bad luck incidents.  This awkward moment was obviously going to top it all. At one side, Theodore and the other one, Alexander.  You are mad, Natalia. Gee, thanks brain. I look at our completed sheet of assignment  paper. All three of us were good at mathematics.  So now, I'm stuck here with Alexander and Theodore, waiting for the rest of the class to complete the assignment. Alexander looks at me, "Natalia, where are you from? You said you were new." I smile at him, out of social obligation and say, "I'm from America, Alexander." He shakes his head and says,"no, not Alexander. I'm Alex for you. And you said you're from America. Why did you come here to Paris?" At that perfect moment,  professor comes to the three of us to ask why we are not working.  After telling him we have already completed the work,  he tells us to go to the library for the rest of the lecture to relax. He smiles and walks away as if he's doing the biggest donation to the orphanage.  I am pissed. 
We reach the library without incident.  I still steal glances of rivalry. Don't pay attention, Natalia.  I tell myself.  I sit at a  nearby circular  table. Alex sits on my right and Theodore takes the seat to my left. Alex later asks me about which book I like. I answer Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen.  He looks surprised but goes to find my book from the shelves. I look at my nails, which have become more interesting than the person on my left. "So you like Jane Austen?" I nod and say,"her time of writing was good.  Reading her feels like a novelty, Theodore." He shakes his head,"call me Theo." Theo. O god. This thing is complicating. I don't like this. Thankfully, my internal feelings were stopped by Alex, who had a copy of Sense And Sensibility in his hand. Theo was watching my face with a weird emotion on his face.  I hoped I didn't have any stupid facial expression. I looked in my book which seemed as my refuge from this horrible lecture and flying boys' emotions.
I was so exhausted at the end of the lecture.  Alex, Theo and me weren't talking to each other throughout the lecture.  Both the boys kept asking me for some input in something they didn't understand.  It was seriously very simple. Are they like somewhat retarded? I couldn't dare to speak this aloud.
At the end of the horrible day, I went to find that my day had become even more horrible. I knew this from the note that aunt Meredith had left for me.
Natalia,
I have to go to the supermarket to bring grocery. I'm sorry I haven't left any food for you. There weren't any groceries! I promise I'll bring something from McDonald's when I return. Until then, bye.
With love,
Aunt Meredith.
I knew once Aunt Meredith starts shopping, it's a long time until she stops.  I hoped she would return as soon as possible because her niece is here ravaged by hunger. I looked at the note again. Aunt Meredith was a woman of old tradition.  She wrote the note with all the formalities. I ran upstairs to my room for a quick shower. 
When I returned, I caught a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy.  I loved Grey's Anatomy. After 5 episodes, Aunt Meredith returned with the takeout meal. I hadn't eaten McDonald's since America.  I ate quite fast and to my room for sleep. On the bed while going to sleep, I remembered my parents.  My mother's love and care. My father's protectiveness. I missed them both. Thinking of them, I fell asleep.

Yay! What do you think of Alex and Theo. Yes, things will start to brew. Next chapter is going to be about new on Natalia's life. Be tuned. Until then press the star button and comment.
Love x.