Sonic Admits His Sexual Orientation

Sonic

I blushed and sighed as I was walking home only to get pinned from behind and have a Penis forced into my ass. I blushed and groaned unexpectedly, enjoying the forced penetration, and blushed seeing Mephiles staring back at me. I smiled as he smirked and said my my look what the hedgehog dragged in. I blushed and moaned. Please continue. I smiled as he chuckled raped me ruthlessly for three hours straight then said be back here first thing tomorrow if you enjoyed yourself." I shifted as he left a pair of his sweat soaked briefs and a washing with a note reading wear these tomorrow and clean your ass before you leave. I blushed and did as instructed, blushed as I walked home, and went straight to bed. I blushed as I left first thing in the morning to meet mephiles wearing his underwear and blushed as he turned up and immediately pushed me into the ground beneath him and began rutting me in my ass having pulled the briefs down. I blushed and groaned begging as he repeated his efforts from last night and whispered say my name bitch. I smiled as I moaned out his name repeatedly and began whimpering for him to cum. I blushed as he used Mr then forced me to wear his clothes that while they fit me, it made me smell like him. I blushed as he smirked and said go about your day but do not take off anything if you do I'll know. I blushed and nodded as he left and blushed as I went about my daily routine getting bullied as a faggot for wearing mephiles scent and letting Him top me. I blushed and continued with my day and went home afterwards to collapse and cry. I blushed as mephiles wrapped his arm around me and said don't let those assholes get to you I've already taken care of then. I blushed and sniffle as I snuggled into him and smiled as he embraced me and marked me as his.