Sonic's Badboy

Mephiles

Hey boss, we've got hostiles heading to Sonic's. I growled and said, "Then what are you still doing here?" You have your orders—protect him and his brother or die trying. I smiled as my lieutenant saluted and hurried away. I sighed as I picked up my phone and called Sonic. I smiled as I heard, "Hello?" I chuckled and said, "Sonicku, where are you?" I frowned as he said, "I'm at home. Why?" I shifted and said, "Listen carefully. I need you to look outside and tell me if you see anyone you don't recognize." I froze as I heard Sonic confront someone. I growled, "Sonic, who's there with you?" Sonic  growled and said it looks like Scourge and a bunch of his cronies. I growled and said, "Listen carefully, Sonic, I  need you to  run  grab Tails and run as far into the east side of the city as you can get. I frowned as I heard him grabbing Tails and bolting out the back door. I  sighed as I heard the phone being handled and froze as I heard boss we got sonic we're taking him to sector 2's safe house. I growled and said I'll meet you there if one Hair on his head is injured. I swear to you, you'll be eating through a straw for the rest of your life." I smiled as he blushed and shakily said yes sir. I  frowned and hung up and  raced to the safe house where I was  greated by Sector 2's general at arms. I smiled and said secure the  perimeter and Make preparation for a possible strike from  Scourge. I  smiled as he  nodded and rushed to follow orders. I  smiled as  Sonic Tails and my crew arrived and rushed inside. I smiled as I kissed sonic briefly, then said, "Sit pushing him into the closest chair and said, "Don't move, and don't touch anything."