|| The Mukbang Extravaganza,,, short story. ||

It was a lonely day for Dev, he lost Zinnie and Binnie to type 2 diabetes, worried he might get the same diagnosis, and ate for the last time ever. Little did everyone know, this would be the most massive amount of food anyone would eat with insertions of characters such as sewer rats, God, and Toast.

   Dev walks into a restaurant fit for kings, queens, and giants in between, he's greeted by a waiter named "Toast." Toastis a little furry maid boy serving Dev's deepest hunger desires.

The waiter greets Dev. "Hi! I'm Toast, what can I get for you today, master?"

"First off, you can get me a seat slut." The customer demands, "Dev is the name."

Toast shivers in his gayness, "Yes sir, follow me over here."

    Dev is seated in a fancy seat with the most fast-fashion food service with quality dining, his sheer weight makes the seat break. The workers amazed at his girth, gave him a yoga ball filled with pink boba and a monster energy drink to sit in. Dev shook his butt gently and sat in.

Toast asks: "What can I get for you today?"

"I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim and I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda and uh.. Shishito Burrito Raw Kitfo Fried shiso French fry Ice chai hen-thai Bank pie Ab stack Taco pack Lobster mac Baby back Pork chop Soda pop Kew-bob Soursop Hot pot Noodle soup Canta-loop Ice cream scoop Whip cream bloop Dumpling Chicken wing Peking And those crispy onion rings with Nacho cheese - Best. Condiment. Ever,Jalapeno - WOW, that's Hot dog. Uh. make that two hot dogs and I'm gonna grab seats. Popcorn I'll take that with a Coke.

Coke Zero Sugar.

A Coke.

Coke, please...."

Toast is astounded at such a fat order, especially for a twink like himself. Toast says "That is a lot, are you sure you can handle it?"

Dev is annoyed, "Baka, what daddy wants, daddy gets."

Toast's heart starts racing, "Yes sir, I'll get it to you as fast as I can."

    As the food arrives, Dev licks his lips and tip and prepares himself to devour this meal. His rolls start jiggling in morse code saying "F-O-O-D." Then, something unthinkable happens...

THE LEGENDARY GOD OF FOOD MUKATHULU APPEARS ADJACENT TO DEV.

"MUKATHULU!?! THE FOOD GOD OF ALL THINGS FOOD?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS UNGODLY RESTAURANT??"

"Dev, I must warn you, you're positive for Type 2 Diabetes, if you eat this meal, you will die. But if you do not eat this food, you will miss out on the world record of fatness and mega girth."

Dev nods his head in understanding. "I understand, I shall take this risk for my family! For my friends! For Zinnie! For Binnie! For Joe Biden! For Ice Spice!"

Mukathula handfeeds Dev, making sure he gets every bite and suck. Dev looks at Mukathula and eats his whole fatass order.

Mukathula is impressed.
"Amazing job Dev-Kun! I must tell you, the way to cure your diabetes is to eat me, freaky style."

Dev is in a crazed, fat people state and starts tearing Mukathula apart eating her and her cherries and her piggy. Dev roars,,,
"OI OI OI, BAKAAAAAA!~~"

He is free from his curse.

Shitposted provided by CZ-5 (slim queens!!!)