𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

"He kissed her under the moonlight fading all of her worries away"

The night was lonely, a cold blew across her face and was red. She was embarrassed because he was standing close to her. Their nose was touching his lips and they were inches away from her. He pulled away from her and got up from the bench leaving the curly-haired girl alone on the bench.

Her eyes widened in shock he was laughing vertically like a maniac she didn't know what was happening one minute ago he was standing near her caressing her cheeks now he was laughing like a maniac "did you think I would kiss you" he said as he tries to control his laughter while she just stares at him blankly she knew it he won't ever kiss her what she was expecting from a man that she just met a few hours ago.

"You all Tokyo girls are the same!" He remarked as he took another sip of beer but this time it wasn't his beer it was her beer he took the beer can from her hands he could see the lipstick stain on the metal can but right now he didn't care he just wanted to enjoy the peaceful lonely night along with the little sound of crickets. He could also see the fireflies lighting the garden.

"What do you mean by that" she managed to ask him as she put her hand on her forehead she didn't know why he said that she didn't like being compared to anyone her elder brother always compared her to her younger sister Y/N who was an attractive person she loved her sister dearly they have a close bond but she still didn't like the way the long-haired blonde compared her to some other low fewer girls who just wanted to kiss him.

"Yeah every girl wants to kiss me and sleep with me," he said proudly while Akshu cheeks were getting red because of the embarrassment she was getting annoyed by him he was being proud of something that he shouldn't be.

"You think highly of yourself " she replied as she rolled her eyes at his smirk he was smirking at her his face was red because of the cold beer. "What was your name again," she said as she mocked his pride.

"Mikey!"He answered but the smirk of arrogance didn't disappear from his features. Briefly, his name rang familiar in her mind but she pushed it aside.

" Okay, Mikey, not everyone is like that!" She said as she tries to explain to him that not every girl likes to fuck any handsome guy that she met Mikey didn't understand what she just said he decided to play along.

"Is it because you have a boyfriend?" He asked her.

"No… not anymore" she whispered she crossed her legs were touching her chest she sighed heavily as the wind blew across their face her eyes were down she didn't dare to look at his eyes there was sadness in her eyes Mikey seemed to pick up on her morose aura and cleared his throat uncomfortably. She rested her chin on the top of her knees and took a small sip of beer.

.
.
.

"You don't…. Have to walk...me. Home" she said as she walked like a zombie her make up was messy eyeshadow was fading from her eyes her hairs were opened they weren't tied in a ponytail now they were long mikey never thought that she had such long hair. he was walking behind like a lazy person he also didn't have the energy to walk he was getting sleepy and tired.

"You're drunk." He said and Akshu narrowed her eyes on him. She poked him on his shoulder and tried to take her blazer from his possession but he only held it further away from her grasp. That wasn't a fair statement. He had drunk just as much, if not more than she had.

"So are you uu?" She huffed and began to walk forward but tripped over her own two feet. Sasuke roughly grabbed her again before she could hit the pavement.

"If you fall off of this damn bridge, I'm not jumping in after you." He reprimanded.

She just smiled at him. He couldn't see her smiling but the beam of moonlight fell onto her face despite the harshness in his words. She knew deep down he cared about the loved ones she didn't dare to judge him because he was unpredictable. looked to her right at the river that glistened with the refracted light from the moon. She never usually got to enjoy peaceful nights like this, especially not in a company such as this. The pair walked in perfect lockstep with one another as though they had taken this path many times before.

in a desperate effort to remain standing. She was utterly unprepared. When their kiss finally ended, he looked down at her with eyes that were much darker than the night sky above them.

"Don't go home."

She gasped as he licked her lips. The kiss was getting hotter and aggressive. He was touching her skirt to remove it. He tried to slip his hands inside her skirt but she stopped him. He just stared into her brown eyes which were filled with lust. Her hands were on his hair and he continued to kiss her neck making small red marks on her neck.

Leaves fall from the barrier as he thrust in "so fucking tight" he hissed as he felt her walls clenching she was a virgin she wanted her first time to be gentle but he was rough with her she expected this from him. "Fuck mikey" she manned as he puts his finger in her mouth she was sucking them his right hand cupped her left breast messaging them he sucked them.

"Faster faster" she cried as he finished thrusting in for the last time he was inside her it was painful but slowly as he thrust her the pain was turning into pleasure she was liking it her body was hot her blood was boiling his thumps pressed the core. The energy inside her body jumped towards him.

He slowly pushed himself, the pain turned into pleasure. Her whole body was concentrated in that furrow, the intensity unbreakable. He was taking all of her worries away; he was making her feel tempted. The moonlight fell onto them he was lying beside her she was wearing his black t-shirt she just laid beside him he was sleeping peacefully her eyes were closed she had tears in her eyes. She traced her lips with her thumb before sleeping. He kissed her again. She was tracing the place where he kissed her.

She kissed his ears enjoying the moment that she never wanted to end later that night. Both the drunk lovers collapsed on each other. She was drunk and not in her senses. She doesn't want to regret this decision but she knows the next day she will but right now she wants to live in this dream.

She wanted to remember his kiss under the moonlight when he kissed all of her worries away. "I want to live a life that I don't regret" she whispered as she wiped the tears her face was red her eyes were puffy because of all the crying but little did she know the boy beside her smiled.