𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟

This chapter with be in third person, and then changed to 1st person!

Anything written in italics will be considered a flashback!

TW: Death! Mentions of selling people, burning someone alive! :), mention of suicide if you squint
Tell me if I missed anything!

Word count: 2,306

Hello Everyone this is the prologue chapter to 'A Dragons Mother' I hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

(Y/n) Stormborn of House Targaryen. The blood of Old Valeriya runs through her veins. She who hails from a family of presumed gods.

An exiled princess, sold by her own flesh and blood to a Dothraki war lord. Khal Drogo was his name.

She could still recall when she had first met the Khal, Viserys even compared him to that of Aegon the Dragon Lord.

_________________________________________

"The khal and his men will be arriving soon My Prince." Spoke Illyrio the man who had been housing (Y/n) and her brother.

'Already?' (Y/n) had questioned in her head. 'I had hoped he would take longer.' She thought nervously.

The truth is (Y/n) does not wish to marry, she just wants to live in peace with her family, in her own home.

But it matters not what (y/n) wants. Viserys will have his way, and he needs her to marry Drogo so that he will gain an army. An army to take back her family throne, that of which had been taken from them. Her family was driven from their home but not before her father 'The Mad King' Aerys Targaryen had been slain.

(Y/n) had not yet been born when this had happened, no she was not born until months after. A great storm had been transpiring making giant waves with harsh winds that would leave burns. She had been born that night, her wails becoming one with the storm. Stormborn she had been titled.

"And how long until we must meet this Drogo?" Viserys's question had broken her thought bringing her back to the situation at hand.

"A few hours yet, My Lord." Their host had answered the young heir.

"Then there is time for (Y/n) to bathe and ready for the feast." Spoke the prince. "Call the servants to her room, she must be bathed and dressed." He spoke this time turning to his sister.

"And you (Y/n) tonight you must look like a princess" he spoke to her staring into her eye as a way of saying she there is no other choice.

"Yes, of course Viserys." She had whispered out.

"Good!" Viserys exclaimed pleased with his sister's obedience. "Now then off you go (Y/n)" he finished, with a wave off his hand.

Choosing not to speak the princess had bowed her head a slight bit, and left.

Thought she was his sister (Y/n) still had to bow to Viserys as he is her future king.. Should all go well.