Chapter 1: Debuting to join Straykids.

It is 4 a.m. , "Y/N!!! Y/N , come downstairs!!!!! Your breakfast is ready!" I heard Felix screaming."OMG!! Stop shouting my name I heard you the first time!" Y/N answered annoyed. I went down stairs and felix gave me my breakfast."Thank you Oppa, why did you wake me up so early . I'm tired Oppa." I said while eating breakfast. "Y/N, you know you have to debut today for Straykids .And we need to leave in an hour." Felix explained.
"I forgot! What am I going to wear! Oppa! I need to call Chiquita!!"I started freaking out , I forgot I had to debut . " Don't worry Y/N, Chiquita is on her way now. I called her to come and help you ." Felix reassured me. " Thank you so much Oppa. What am I going to do without you?"I hugged Felix and thanked him. "I have to phone Straykids to tell them you getting ready go and open the door for Chiquita, and get ready." Felix made a phone call while I opened the door for Chiquita .

"Girl you just have Tomboy outfits you have to give a good first impression!" Chiquita was scolding me. " I know but it is a boy group so what is wrong with my style? Fine you can decide on everything that I have to wear." Chiquita and I were playfully argueing with each other.
" Exactly Y/N , it is a boy group , so you have to look good for the boys." Chiquita explained. We started getting outfits.

This is Y/N's outfit:

This is Y/N's make-up:

This is Y/N's hair color and style:

"Oppa we are ready! Let's leave!" I screamed from my room . Chiquita and I were running down the stairs to rush to Felix." Wow you look gorgeous" Felix complimented me so much.

(Time skip to the debut)

" I am so nervous , what if I mess up?" I started worrying. It is my turn now. I was trying so hard not to worry.Bangchan was the judge.

I am performing " Lalisa " by Lisa from Blackpink.

(Time skip to the decision)

" Wow , you are so talented Y/N . Your vocals are amazing and your dance moves are the best that I have ever seen. You are the 9th member of straykids. Congratulations! Tomorrow you will start practicing, you have to be here 5 a.m." Bangchan was complimenting me a lot.
" Thank you so much Bangchan!"

The rest of straykids members came in the studio and congratulated you. Someone caught your eye . He was tall and handsome , he came up to you and said ," Hi I'm Hwang Hyunjin and you are very talented, I hope we will get along." He winked at me .

Author: Hi guys this is the end of chapter one but I hope you enjoyed. I am going to post once a week if this gets likes and alot of comments I will be making more chapters . Stay safe and take care . Love you lots 😘💖
See you soon.