Chapter 3: Does he like me?

"I need to tell him."

Hyunjin POV:

Oh my gosh , I love Y/N . I need to have her .

Y/N POV:

"My number is ********** ." Y/N gave Hyunjin her number , she was blushing crazy . Oh my gosh Y/N , you are gonna embarrass yourself.

Hyunjin POV:

"Thank you so much." Hyunjin thanked Y/N. I have to ask her now.
"Y/N ?" I said her name to get her attention.
"Yes Hyunjin?" She replied
"Will you have dinner with me tonight? I will make some kimchi and I will ask Felix to make his famous brownies." I asked Y/N on a date , what do I do , what if she rejects me?

Y/N POV:

Hyunjin was thanking me for giving him my number, he was so adorable. Then he called my name , and I said yes.
"Will you have dinner with me tonight? I will ask Felix to make his famous brownies." Hyunjin asked me ,and my heart was pounding because I was so happy.
" Yes Hyunjin I would love to have dinner with you!" I told Hyunjin.
He started smiling, it was adorable to watch.
" I will get ready in the bathroom, while you get ready in the room ."

Hyunjin POV:

Oh my gosh , she said yes! I have to ask Chan for advise.I don't know what to do.

"Chan?!" I yelled for Chan to come to my room.
"Yes Hyunjin, what do you need?"
" Well I asked Y/N on a date , and I need your help and you need to do something with the boys tonight."
" Wow , I'm happy for you, I will take the boys to do some Karaoke. And my advise is to just be yourself."
"Thanks Chan."

Y/N POV:

Oh my word , I'm gonna tell him that I like him tonight. I'm so excited I have to ask Chan for advise.

"Channie?!" I yelled for Channie to come to my room.
"Yes Y/N what do you need?"
"Well Hyunjin asked me on a date,and well I need your help,do I dress cute , sexy,cool, casual or elagant? What if I mess up and then he doesn't like me , and does he even like me ?"
"Y/N! You can wear anything that you like, he likes you the way you are. And I am happy for you two."
" Thanks Channie."

Y/N' s outfit:

Y/N's make-up:

Y/N's make-up:

Y/N's hairstyle and color:

"Ok I'm ready."

Hyunjin POV:

Y/N walked into the living room , in such a sexy dress. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
"What, do I look weird?"Y/N asked me.
"No,no,no,no! You look gorgeous!" I replied. She started to blush and sat down on the couch.

Y/N POV :

Hyunjin couldn't stop looking at me, it made me blush.
" Hyunjin? I need to tell you something." I said those words without thinking.
"Yes Y/N you can tell me anything you want to."
" I like you Hyunjin, it is ok if you don't like me as well but I really like you , and I just wanted to tell you."

Hyunjin POV:

I couldn't stop looking at Y/N.
" Hyunjin? I need to tell you something." I heard Y/N tell me those words. I was actually scared about what she wanted to say.
" Yes Y/N you can tell me anything you want to." I replied a bit worried.
" I like you Hyunjin, it is ok if you don't like me as well but I really like you, and I just wanted to tell you."
When I heard that words I was so happy, I thought she never liked me.
"Y/N, I would let the world burn for you." I went up to her and started kissing her.

Y/N POV:

Hyunjin came up to me and started kissing me. I had to stop him for a little while.
" Hyunjin, this dress is to tight to take off, will you help me later?"
" Yes babygirl." He replied.
He picked me up and started kissing me and took me to our room.

Author: Hi guys , I hope you enjoying the story so far. Read the next chapter to find out what happens. Take care and keep safe.