Love Undercover (Liam Payne Fanfic)

Prolgue

SO THIS IS A NEW FANFICTION I DECIDED TO WRITE BECAUSE A FRIEND WAS FUCKING AROUND FOR ME TO ADD HER IN MY LAST FANFICTION, AND THAT'S WHEN I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS ONE FOR HER :) SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

P/S: AGUS YOU BETTER LOVE ME AFTER THIS xDD

SO HERE YOU HAVE THE PROLOGUE :P

Melanie's POV

Im melanie, Im 19 years old, Im not that tall, I have black hair, black eyes. I never considered myself as a beautiful person, but everyone eals said I Am.

I've been living in london for 2 years now, and been thinking of living here for as long as I can remember, and now this is my life, simple, boring, and I have to deal with it.

My day started like every the other, I wake up, eat breakfast, take a shower, brush my teeth and of I go, to work. My days have been the same since last year... The day that my life took a huge twist, the day my heart crumbled into pieces, since then I'm the same, doing the same exact things day after day... My only company at home is my dog Fox, apart from him I've got my friends... but I prefer staying at home, were I can be relaxed for the day. My work? Im a waiter at Nandos, after work I go to collage and then back home. As you can see my days aren't as exited as anyone could expect, but they where once.

When my friends Vivi and Tori come home we do loads of crazy stuff we cook (well tori does all the work as me and vivi mess up things ) but its fun and I like that.... we watch movies, and talk about life. We go out almost every night, and almost always I come back drunk (well not as much as tori who in my opinion is a future alcoholic) vivi lives on the apartment next to mine and tori one floor above us, thats how I got to know them.

Well as for my family? They are normal, I have a nice one, but they live on the other part of the Planet.

My house is small, and comfy and perfect for someone living alone, with just a room, a bathroom living room and kitchen.

I try to live a normal life, but all does fans still stock me and try to talk to me... just becomes I dated someone famous for so long doesn't make ME famous, but try still ask for pictures and stuff. I don't hate it... but I never thought it was that nice, I like living a normal life., who wouldn't?

After getting home from a long day I changed clothed and went to bed. while I was getting to bed one of my earring fell under it, I knelt down and looked under it in pure darkness. as i was searching, i felt something, little and cold to the tuch. When I took it out of under the bed my heart stopped, tear escaped my eye and the long gone memories reapeard on my mind....

*Flash Back*

OMG! I cant believe today its our year anniversary! Everything will be so perfect, he will come back from tour, and we will go somewhere that he said was the most romantic place I could ever imagine. he told he planed it all,said he has a perfect date planed. I was getting ready, thinking that Liam would be hear any second now.

I am gonna wear a black and red dress with black heels. I'm so exited about this date, I know its gonna be just to perfect.

As I was putting on some makeup, my phone ring...

'Liam! Hello babe' I said all exited

'um Hi...' I heard some voices on the back and his voice seemed kind of sad and mad?

'babe, are you all right?' I asked with concern

'Mel... I wasn't able to go to london today' my heart stopped

'but you promised... why didn't you told me earlier, maybe before I got ready' I said mad at him, but in fact I wasn't mad, I was sad.

'Mel, Im sorry we can talk about it in a week, may be we could go out somewhere' he said trying to cheer me up

'yea whatever, bye Liam' I said hanging up on him and second later I was crying on the bedroom floor. he wasn't here, he didn't even told me happy anniversary. is as if he didn't care, but Liam always cared.... why doesn't he care now?? I cried myself to sleep and woke up with my eyes all puffy and red of crying.

-1 week later-

'Babe! Im home' Liam said coming in as I continued watching the TV as if he wasn't there. we hadn't talk in a week, and it was killing me. he sat next to me and hugged me thinking that would be best, I didn't even reacted, but inside I was dying. he then whispered one thing that just made me give up 'Im sorry, I love you and happy not aniversary' that's what he said while giving me the necklace. After he got the necklace around my neck he kissed me, not a usual kiss... it was the most passionate kiss of all time.

*End Flash Back*

Liam james Payne, we dated for almost an year, but then we decided it would be better if we broke up, since he was always on tour or on other country's giving interviews with the boys, and we could barley see each other.

In fact WE didn't decided, he gave the initial step for the brake up, and I just agreed, since I didn't knew what to do.... But in fact I was suffering. Since that day I felt empty, I feel as if something is missing.....

THAT WAS THE BEAUTIFUL PROLOGUE. I DECIDED TO CUT ALL THE OTHER STUFF I WROTE, AND MADE A PROLOGUE JUST TO INTRIGUE YOU MORE :P

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE PLEASEE!

SO WHAT WAS YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT? YOU LIKE?

LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR READING

KISSESS!

-Vicky-