{Chapter 11}

Hey Sunshines 🌻

Try to understand my typos

HAPPY READING ♡

Pragya and Shivangi watched many of the movies and they both didn't have any idea of the time

After sometime there was a knock on the door and it was rishiraj with dhruv with him.

"Do you guys have any idea what time it is now and from how much time you both are watching movies" said rishiraj switching on the lights.

Both Pragya and Shivangi looked at each other with a question mark on their faces.

"Now it's the time of dinner so close all you movies and come down for dinner dadi is calling you both" said RishiRaj and they both exited the room.

"Bhabhi did you have at least a little fun?" questioned Shivangi.

"Yes of course without any doubts I had fun with you but for now let's go dadi is calling us" said Pragya.

"Yeah let's go" said Shivangi and they both went downstairs.

They were coming down chit chatting about the horror movie they watched and how Pragya got scared and now Shivangi for teasing and making fun of her.

"Seems like you both had developed a very good bonding with each other"said Varsha as they came down.

"Yes Maa of course,how can someone resist her sweetness and kindness she is so sweet that anyone can surely get comfortable with her quickly"said Shivangi.

Hearing her words pragya's heart was overwhelmed with emotions and warmth.

Before varsha could say anything dadi called them.

"Come beta have your dinner"said dadi.

Everyone was present and accepted him seeing him not there dadi questioned Pragya.

"Where is Raj?"

Before Pragya could answer her rishiraj said "Bhai is in his home office and he said to me that he will not come down today for dinner because he is having some work and he will have his dinner in his room" said RishiRaj.

Dadi nodded on his words and everybody started to have their dinner.

Today there was an awkward silence on the dinner table no one said a single word until rakhi spoke.

"Since you're now my son's wife so there would be some rituals and tomorrow there will be your Pehli Rasoi ke Rasam so wake up early in the morning and take blessings of the god and make something sweet for everyone and for dadi make something with less sugar you got what I said" said Rakhi.

Pragya sincerely nodded on her words and everybody again started to have their dinner and after the dinner everybody went to their respected room.

Pragya who was standing there lost in her thoughts when rishiraj approached her.