{Chapter 4}

Hey Sunshines

Here's the next chapter

Try to understand my mistakes as many would be there so please co- operate

Happy Reading ♡

After the marriage guests started living and now there were only both the family present in the hall

Rajveer and Pragya got married with full rituals.

After that the priest told them to touch the elders feet and take their blessings.

They both touched everyone's feet.

Rajveer who was totally unknown about the replacement of the bride doing all the things with the blank face and Pragya was also doing everything with a totally broken heart.

When they were touching the feet of Ritu before they could touch her feet someone from the staircase shouted loudly.

"Yee nhii ho shkata" said Akanksha.

Listening to the voice from the back Rajveer shop fully looked back and saw Akanksha standing near the staircase. He was totally confused if Akansha was there then who was the girl he married to and was standing beside him under the veil.

Everyone in the hall was shocked after seeing Akanksha there.

Rajveer saw that girl standing like a statue and came to her and removed the veil forcefully from her head.

As he saw the girl he was continuously staring at Pragya without blinking his eyes because she was looking divinely beautiful in that red bridal lehenga and the jewelry she was shining like a moon.

Seeing Pragya under the veil Akanksha aggressively took a big step towards her and loudly shouted at her you fucking bitch how dare you,tumhari himmat bhi kaise hue mere jagah mandap me bhetne ke.

After hearing akanksha's word Rajveer  blink his eyes after adoring her and he tried to understand what was happening here.

Before Akanksha could say anything further a tight slap was there on her face. Avni slapped her and she fell down on the floor she was shocked seeing that her mother who never ever raised for voice on her just slapped her in front of everyone.

Where were you how can you run run from your wedding didn't you think about us a single time said of me.

Rajveer was irritated from all this and want to know what was happening here.

Will anyone tell me what is happening here and who is this girl said Rajveer annoyingly.

Beta...before Shreyas food finish his sentence dadi cutting in the middle and explain him what happened and how Pragya set in the mandap instead of Akanksha.