The awakening...(little bit of a rewrite)

Y/n could be seen waking up...he went ahead to run his head...but soon realized...his arm was missing. He checked and it was gone...the same arm he had the marking in when he got that scar on his arm in his dream...strange...

He slowly but gently got up...he used the force to call his lightsaber...his connection to the force still felt the same somehow...he though that if he lost one of his limbs then he would've gotten a decrease to the force...but he was wrong...

Y/n then saw something on the ground aswell...part of his mothers soul...he quickly grabbed it...he was so into the rage against Luke that he didn't realize he left him a part of his mothers soul...it doesn't decrease his anger against him but...it gives Luke a few more years to live...

Y/n: i lost...SKYWALKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!

He yelled in the sky as mustafar shook...he then looked back down and he puts his hands on the ground and sobs...

Y/n:...I wasn't strong enough...I was arrogant...I failed you master...I'm so sorry, please forgive me...

He said as he cried in silence...then...footsteps where heard and he looked up and...it was...some random guy...

some random guy

Y/n:...who are you...

He said as he got up and he called his lightsaber and ignited it...

???: is that how you say hello...to your master?

Y/n was confused on what he meant...his master? His master is dead and this guy claimed he was him...

Y/n: my master died and I heard he did, don't you dare try and think you are him!

He said and he went to strike him...but then the guy held the tip of his lightsaber with only his tip of his fingers...and then he pushed it back...and it was gone.

???: maybe...this will convince you-

Y/n was confused on why his voice suddenly changed and then he saw him...in black armor...and...his helmets face...it was truly him...it was...

Y/n:...master?

master?